fbpx

Someone's selling their Peacock Sun and Young. O. Dragons

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Someone's selling their Peacock Sun and Young. O. Dragons

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

The very pretty light blue O. peacock colour.

But the first bid already smarts. D: *hugs Frank*

Maria
    Participant

Yeah, there’s a thread about that collection here. Most of the opening bids are really high.

Rusti
      Participant

$250 is what I ended up paying for my Peacock Sun in the end, by itself. I don’t think it’s that high, but its definitely on the higher end!

keschete
        Participant

But the first bid already smarts. D: *hugs Frank*

That would be me……I have a dark peacock oriental and young and would love to have the lighter blue!

I paid $200 for the Ruby Sun….and the young ones have been over $100 in a lot of cases…so the price isn’t outrageous yet….it will probably get outrageous before the end.

Oh fudge. I looked around here and the main forum for a thread but must’ve missed it. Mea culpa.

I paid around $160 for mine last year. He had some minor flaws since he must’ve been sitting in the local store he was at for a while. (Two or three chipped claws, flaking paint.) Thanks to epoxy putty, DecoArt paint pens, and replacement paint Frank is getting close to looking just like new.

Windswept
          Participant

Oh blast, I was trying to decide between a blue peacock or a ruby oriental and THIS comes up?

Right after I splurge on a poad, too. *will be living in a box from the windstones and ball jointed dolls*

Also- Light blue oriental? This’ll sound noobish of me, despite me knowing windstones for a long while. I didn’t know there were two variations on the peacock? Any photos of this?

Jodi
            Participant

Yes. Here’s a line of the colors for the Orientals.

It goes Ruby, Emerald, Jade, Dark Peacock, and Light Peacock.

Rusti
              Participant

rockerbot wrote:

Oh fudge. I looked around here and the main forum for a thread but must’ve missed it. Mea culpa.

I paid around $160 for mine last year. He had some minor flaws since he must’ve been sitting in the local store he was at for a while. (Two or three chipped claws, flaking paint.) Thanks to epoxy putty, DecoArt paint pens, and replacement paint Frank is getting close to looking just like new.

I got mine off of ebay and other than some paint rubs on his claws and a tiny fleabite on his tail, he’s actually in fantastic condition. No chips cracks or anything like that. A Decopen took care of the claw rubs and the fleabite is so small I haven’t bothered to do anything with it at this point.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

I agree, the price isn’t too high, especially for BOTH of them….I ADORE the Sun Dragon, and gosh, if I’m not broke till September. 😕 But I hope someone on the forum gets him!

That line of baby orientals is GORGEOUS. Is that from your personal collection? If it is…*envy*

Jodi
                  Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

That line of baby orientals is GORGEOUS. Is that from your personal collection? If it is…*envy*

No. It’s not from my collection, although I wish it was. It is a pic that TFSculptures posted. She had all of them at one time, although I don’t think she does any more.

Tiffany
                    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

No. It’s not from my collection, although I wish it was. It is a pic that TFSculptures posted. She had all of them at one time, although I don’t think she does any more.

righto emerald. i wish i still had them all too. actually, there is one shade missing from the conga line: the newer ruby. my ruby was the initial shade, the raspberry/cranberry color, as opposed to the candy apple ruby, so if i had him then the line would be complete.
                      as for the pieces that are rehomed, darkladyphoenix has the dark peacock, and rusti will be taking home the dark emerald/true jade soon i think. i have kept the ruby, regular emerald and and bright peacock. i wish i kept the dark peacock though, god it was so dark it was almost black and it was awesome! >.< but i needed the $ for the bills!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.