fbpx

Someone with better eyes….. what color is this guy?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Someone with better eyes….. what color is this guy?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    DarkLadyPhoenix
    Participant

DarkLadyPhoenix
      Participant

Emerald πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
        Participant

Yup! I think BT only has emeralds.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jodi
          Participant

Definitely Emerald.

Yep. I don’t have Jades, and he looks like mine! πŸ˜‰ Definately Emerald!

DarkLadyPhoenix
            Participant

Phooey. I was counting pennies so I could snatch him up.

Maria
              Participant

He’s the same emerald as the emerald Western dragons, but one the Orientals the green was called Jade. The dark green we call Jade is a “mistake” no matter what it’s on.

Melody
                Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

He’s the same emerald as the emerald Western dragons, but one the Orientals the green was called Jade. The dark green we call Jade is a “mistake” no matter what it’s on.

The jade ( dark green color without any brighter green highlights) was “officially” put on the Oriental, the young Oriental, and the Coiled dragon (that’s the cowpie with the globe). The other pieces in Jade are a mistake, or at least something nobody remembers doing intentionally.

Heather
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

The jade ( dark green color without any brighter green highlights) was “officially” put on the Oriental, the young Oriental, and the Coiled dragon (that’s the cowpie with the globe).

Cowpie! I laughed so hard I startled the cat. I would never call that limber fellow a cowpie (a world class Twister player, maybe . . .). Now I have to go look at my little guy and try to keep from imagining the kind of cow that would drop a peacock-colored scaly pie with eyes. And a globe. 😯 Moo!

DarkLadyPhoenix
                    Participant

Actually… if you turn them upside down, the base is shaped like em. 😯

Maria
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The jade ( dark green color without any brighter green highlights) was “officially” put on the Oriental, the young Oriental, and the Coiled dragon (that’s the cowpie with the globe). The other pieces in Jade are a mistake, or at least something nobody remembers doing intentionally.

I see. I just learned something new. Thank you for clarifying, Melody.

πŸ˜€

Maria
                        Participant

And thanks to Griffiness for digging it up for me, too. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.