Some heavily desired dragons I am looking to buy

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Some heavily desired dragons I am looking to buy

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I have a wishlist but have a few pieces I really would like to find.

Hatching: Red Fire
      Emperor: Brown, Green, Red Fire, CP
      Old Warrior: White, Brown, *CP 12
      Fledgling: Green, Brown
      Mother Coiled: Emerald
      Hatching Kinglet: Peacock, silver
      Hatching Emperor: CP, Brown
      Hatching Empress: Amethyst, Brown
      Spectral: White
      Rising Spectral: White, Brown, CP
      Lap: Red Fire, Brown, *CP 12
      Oriental Sun: Peacock
      Rock Dragon

1 hard to find pieces: Pink Lap.

*(color)# How many I think or was told were made, approx.

If pricing helps I can add that to the list if people wish me to or can say in private.
      Trying to keep it to when I need just 3 types or less, exception is the Emperors as I am getting close.

For any I may have missed, please go see my wishlist it is maybe a couple longer, currently 35 production or LP pieces (includes a 1 of 12 CP OW) & Jade variants, but these are main ones as the will complete a production shape or color if I get them, short of SKs or some such piece.

Thanks!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

you will find some of what you are looking for here
        http://www.sunshinespirit.net/windstonedragons.htm
        they are not cheap but they have some of you items in stock

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Mike
        Participant

Just a bump to see if anyone has any of the list I desire here or in my wishlist thread.

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

I know a store in VA that had a peacock riser last time I was there. I dont know if they still have it, but its worth it to check? I’ll PM you.

Mike
            Participant

you will find some of what you are looking for here
              http://www.sunshinespirit.net/windstonedragons.htm
              they are not cheap but they have some of you items in stock

Almost all are out of stock. When you go to the shopping cart, scroll down there is a button that links you to current inventory. Thanks for the lead though it never hurts to have those.

Mike
              Participant

Updated as of Nov 9th.

Mike
                Participant

Bump, in hope to find before to much longer.

Mike
                  Participant

Hoping to find these at reasonable prices to get the New Year off to a great start in completing my Windstone collection of all the production and LP Dragons.
                    Thanks for any help in getting these, either selling to me or in finding someone selling one or more of these pieces. The list is shrinking but has really slowed at this point. Not surprised considering the pieces.

Mike
                    Participant

Updated 1-18-2012. Thanks to everyone for helping get close to finishing this off. I doubt it will be done before a production or LP comes out due to how hard some of these are going to be to find, but would be nice to get there or at least single digits.
                      Thanks again.

Hannah
                      Participant

There needs to be a new rule instated : quit airing your dirty laundry publicly on the forums. It’s unbecoming. Dragon61 has been bumping his thread as per the forum rules so I really don’t know why this was even brought up, especially in a snarky, passive-aggressive way. If you’ve got beef with each other why not just keep it to PMs?

Dragon61, I scoured your list in the hope that I could help you out with something but alas – you must already have all the pieces that I own! XD I’ll keep checking back for updates though and keep an eye out for you. Good luck!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Mike
                        Participant

Thank you Hannah for looking. I am getting down to ones that are harder to get. Some have come up but the prices have gone rather high. I know I will have to pay a high price for a bunch of these but I prefer not to go to high just to get a piece so have decided to pass on a green fledgie and may pass on a Green Emp, still thinking on it. (although time may run out before I make a decision and I am fine with that as well)
                          They will come in time.

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

There needs to be a new rule instated : quit airing your dirty laundry publicly on the forums. It’s unbecoming.

This is already a rule, actually.
                            I removed the posts breaking the rule in this thread.
                            If anyone has complaints about me, or the user in question, send ’em to John.

Otherwise, my sincere best wishes to Dragon61 in finding what they seek. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Mike
                            Participant

Updated for the moment as of 2/22/12

Mike
                              Participant

Updated listing by removing two more pieces. Have leads on a few more so am getting closer. Of course the costs seems to be rising as of late on these last few pieces. I knew they would get expensive for some. I hope my not wanting to over pay for some does not ruin my chance to get the set I am after. With even this many to get I need to keep cost reasonable for both parties. I believe I have some others to take off the list once payments are made and all so holding my breath for a couple more soon.
                                Till then if you know where to get any of these, please let me know, store or auction.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.