Some Curlies for Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Some Curlies for Sale

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody! Just a little background on myself, I am 19 years old and I am in college and living at my parents house. My stepdad FREAKED OUT when he saw how big my collection has gotten and he said that if I didn’t sell some of my dragons, he was going to throw them all away. (A little dramatic I know.) All are in MINT CONDITION except for the lavender pearl, she has a small chip that she came with, it’s not noticeable, but it’s there. Pictures are available upon request. PM me for any question that you may have. If you PM me on the weekends or first thing in the morning, I may not respond for a few hours, but don’t get worried I will answer your PM’s as soon as I can. Just to let everyone know I am not planning on taking offers.

I have a few curlies I would like to sell, here is my list:

Toasted Pearl- 100 plus shipping

Pearly Pink (first batch)- 100 plus shipping

Nutmeg- 100 plus shipping

Kiya
    Participant

I think the copper you’re talking about is Nutmeg ๐Ÿ™‚

Mike
      Participant

PMed about the AL Curl.

Scathach
        Participant

PM’d tonight

Life is beautiful.

Yes Kiya, thank you! Responding to PM’s now.

I have responded to everyone’s PM’s and there is an updated list above.

Thank you,
          Julia

I think there is a Dragon Relocation Program for creatures in peril like that. Maybe a friend wouldn’t mind storing your collection for you until you get your own place someday? I think I remember getting the same threat about my toys when my room was messy as a child. Something about backing a truck up to the house and tossing them out the window. Thank God that never happened! I hope it all works out for you Julia! ๐Ÿ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I’d lose it if someone threatened something of mine like that! About then is when my Irish temper would kick in, that’s just rude! My family laughs at me, when I had to move back home I had far more stuff than would fit in my room… they don’t care, they just shake their head ‘n wonder how I manage to survive in this room with all this stuff (Its like a storage closet in here! lol – Slowly getting better!) But they accept it is my stuff, and I spent my money to get it ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope your collection is no longer in threat! I wish I could afford your Nutmeg curlie, I’m in absolute love with that one! ~ Best of luck!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.