SOLD Thank You

Home Forums Administration Flea Market SOLD Thank You

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Bullsquid
    Participant

Going to a new home! ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
      Participant

Depends on how much the flion is . He’ll need fixing .

Eric
        Participant

I would be interested in the Black Mother Unicorn if it’s in mint condition and the Brown/Tan Male Griffin if it’s not the striped wings version and if it’s also in mint condition.

That said, I don’t know exactly what they are worth on the market, but I wouldn’t pay hundreds of dollars for them.

Thanks for the offer! ๐Ÿ™‚

scenceable
          Participant

Is it the classifieds ad in Mississauga, Ontario? On kijiji? If so it’s been up for something like 2-3 months, so I wouldn’t worry too much about them getting snatched up.

If it is this ad: http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-art-collectibles-Windstone-collection-W0QQAdIdZ307716891 there are some photos ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
            Participant

Canada ? Costs of postage to high . I want the flion , but not for any more then 45.00 including postage .

Bullsquid
              Participant

Yes, that’s the one. Although I see the date listed was Aug. 21, 2011, only a few days ago, not a couple months. Of course, it might have been listed before. Scenceable, you would know better than me, I’ve only just started looking in earnest for Windstones. ๐Ÿ™‚

And to clarify to everyone else, yes they are located in Canada. Which is great if you live here too, since we’ve got no distributor up here in Ontario, but perhaps not so great if you’re in the States.

Gremlin1
                Participant

I checked it out too. I’d like the brown young. As I live in Canada, it would work well for me!

scenceable
                  Participant

Canada ? Costs of postage to high . I want the flion , but not for any more then 45.00 including postage .

LOL yeah it would probably cost more than $45 just to ship it.

They had posted that ad a few months ago, and possibly before then because they mentioned they were asking $1000 for them all before. I might be remembering wrong, but when I saw the $800 one a few months ago I *think* they had more pieces? Like 2 brown youngs, a white male and mother unicorn, a black male and mother unicorn, etc. So it’s possbile they are now reposting the ad with less items and the same price. And they said that some pieces have minor chips so I passed on it at the time because I thought they were asking a lot.

I hope you do get them, it’d be nice if a forum member did! (Also since the ad does say best offer, you could probably get it cheaper, maybe for like $500. It has been up there for a while!)

Nicole
                    Participant

I’d be interested in the hatching pegasus if it came at a very reasonable price (like maybe 35 after shipping to CA) I know that probably isn’t realistic from Canada but just saying that’s what I would pay for him.

Mmloda
                      Participant

I might be interested in the brown/tan male griffin if he is reasonably priced!

Marzena

I would be interested in the Hatching Pegasus if it is mint. I’m in Ontario, so please let me know what you were thinking for cost.

Bullsquid
                        Participant

I’ve updated the main post with photos and prices.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

PMed about the mother unicorn

Grayfire_artz
                            Participant

pmed you ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

Pm’ed you to :)…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.