fbpx

SOLD My pretty gb poad for sale or trade

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap SOLD My pretty gb poad for sale or trade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

She’s sold. Thank you everyone for your interest.

New pics! I am not a good photographer, if these pictures have failed to capture something you want to see, let me know. They look pretty spot on to me except her purple color looks more blue on camera. I don’t know why. Her head is blue, her body purple, and her butt is pinky purple.
      102_2530
      102_2523
      102_2526
      102_2529
      102_2527
      102_2531
      102_2528

I am either looking to sell her or trade her. She is adorable, but when I opened the box and took a good look at her I came to the realization that I am simply not a poad person.

Things I am really interested in trading for:
      almost any super fantasy grab bag baby unicorn
      almost any grab bag young unicorn
      curlies: autumn leaf, brown, violet flame
      fledglings: rf, rainbow, gold
      male: BVP! silver, rf
      mother: BVP!
      anything sitting spectral! I only have one (emerald) and she’s all banged up!
      emerald, ruby, peacock baby orientals
      and /heart! ANYTHING in rainbow except the kinglet, young, mother, and male dragons!
      Yes, I am not shy about asking for things, but these are the pieces that come to mind when I brainstorm what I want. This is by no means a complete list, feel free to offer something else. Though except for grab bags, I am mostly a dragon person.

School is trying to kill me right now, but I’ll be on to check PMs nightly and in the wee-morning hours.

Thanks!

Adaneth
      Participant

Send a PM. 🙂

Lupuslunae
        Participant

I believe I got back to everyone, yes?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.