fbpx

SOLD ALL on eBay last White Male in process

Home Forums Administration Flea Market SOLD ALL on eBay last White Male in process

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Participant

UPDATE: I sold all the dragons on eBay, for more than offered here so that was nice cha-ching! Last White Male dragon is available, the one that needs touch-ups and as of today (8/8/11) I have someone interested (thanks). Take care all! Hope you are enjoying the HEAT (yuck!) lol Thanks Hanna for letting me know how to do pictures! It IS tricky ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi,

I cannot find my original post :/ I sold one White Lap and the AL Curlie.

STILL FOR SALE – PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING – BEST OFFERS CONSIDERED:

2 Mint White Male Dragons – asking $150. each
      1 White Male Dragon – needs minor touch-ups to peeling paint on some warts – $100
      1 White Lap Dragon – asking $245
      1 White Scratching Dragon – asking $175

All have tags and boxes. I can provide lots of pictures via email. I am going to try the NODE IMAGES below.

Thanks ~ Peg

Hannah
      Participant

Hey Peg!

Posting images on the new forum is a little tricky.. you need to use HTML. If you know the address (or URL) of your picture, just insert it into the following code:

Remove the underscore ( _ ) from the above code and insert the address within the quotations, and that should show the image here ๐Ÿ™‚

If you still have trouble with it, you can feel free to email me the images and I’ll get them up here for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.