fbpx

*Sold*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Trying to make some extra spending cash and make more room on my bookshelf, so these must go! All in good condition! A great series with amazing artwork by the world famous CLAMP manga artists!

Selling this lot for 25$ free shipping

US and Paypal only please.

photo chobits_zpsfe59vl1o.jpg
       photo chobitsback_zpsac6c5tym.jpg
       photo chobitbindings_zpssyu6s3vx.jpg
       photo Chobitspages_zps6wzbujpv.jpg

I only show volumes 2 through 8, but I DO have volume 1 that I could throw in as well if you wanted it, but the problem with that one is that several years ago my younger sister decided, without my knowledge of course, to ‘censor’ some breasts and curse words that were in some of my manga and Chobits volume #1 was one of the victims. It’s not really too bad, some white out and drawn on bras/undies, but still. If wanted, I could take a some pictures for examples and email them to you if you decided you want that one as well.

But anyways, 2 through 8 are untouched and are in good condition!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

lol too funny that she censored it. I’ve read the series and watched the anime and don’t remember any nudity.

Prezaurian
        Participant

My room mate is interested in this lot of books (2-8). Shall I PM you?

Landipan
          Participant

My room mate is interested in this lot of books (2-8). Shall I PM you?

PMing you back now! :3

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
            Participant

lol too funny that she censored it. I’ve read the series and watched the anime and don’t remember any nudity.

It’s funny now, but back when it first happened I was furious lol! There’s a few curse words(not too many) and some nip slips but that’s pretty much it. I never saw the anime, I was a manga only girl, but I’m sure they omitted the nudity so it was more appropriate etc.

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.