fbpx

So, when's the next swap?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps So, when's the next swap?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I voted One, in the Fall…and I want in on this one!

Amanda
    Participant

I gotta practice my painting, I would love to join in someday!

well i don’t get to vacation in the summer πŸ˜› ,hubby is a contractor so we get vacation for christmas to new years,that’s when the boss closes down as no one want’s worker’s in their house at that time,this year were going to vagas and staying in the mgm mirage πŸ˜€

lamortefille
      Participant

fauxbird wrote:

well i don’t get to vacation in the summer πŸ˜› ,hubby is a contractor so we get vacation for christmas to new years,that’s when the boss closes down as no one whant’s worker’s in their house at that time,this year were going to vagas and staying in the mgm mirage πŸ˜€

Lucky you…I’m jealous!! I’m ready to hit Vegas, myself…it’s been a couple of years since we were there.

Can someone please explain? πŸ˜• I am new to the forum and really have no idea what a swap is. Thank you! πŸ˜€

Lupin
        Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Can someone please explain? πŸ˜• I am new to the forum and really have no idea what a swap is. Thank you! πŸ˜€

Like Kriss Kringle with Windstone Paint Your Own’s!!! πŸ˜€ I need to get myself some practice ’cause I really want to join one, and preferably this year!! But I’m so out of practice with anything artistic it’s retarded.

For those who don’t know Kris Kringle, it’s also called “Secret Santa” You get something for some one, you know who(or in this case at least the basic details of what’s desired) and then don’t tell anyone, but then give them their gift, and they announce who gave them a present!! And then here the best fun is seeing the pics of the absolutely gorgeous pieces. And that’s why I need practice, so I can hope to give a piece better than what Khym would be able to do!!

Edited to add: Hey maybe Khym can do a piece for the next swap!!! *Giggle* maybe the babies could all have their own swap!! Lol!!

dragonmedley
          Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Check out the thread for the swap we just finished; it’ll give you a good idea of what it’s about!
            http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6028

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

well it’s been a few year’s since the last trip we took,i wanted the mirage because of sigfried and roys secret garden,they have reg and black panthers,tigers reg and white,lions reg and white,snow leopards and dolphins,i shall be in photographic heaven πŸ˜† were not real gambler’s will pretty much be doing sight seeing,the damn,grand canyon,sedona redrock,there’s a desert perserve,and in ca im sure an orchid nursery or 2 πŸ˜€

lamortefille
            Participant

fauxbird wrote:

well it’s been a few year’s since the last trip we took,i wanted the mirage because of sigfried and roys secret garden,they have reg and black panthers,tigers reg and white,lions reg and white,snow leopards and dolphins,i shall be in photographic heaven πŸ˜† were not real gambler’s will pretty much be doing sight seeing,the damn,grand canyon,sedona redrock,there’s a desert perserve,and in ca im sure an orchid nursery or 2 πŸ˜€

I have loved The Mirage from jump street, for all of the reasons you mentioned. We don’t spend much time gambling, either. We do shows and tours, too. Please lmk how you like Red Rock and Sedona (I was just looking at them online tonight GMTA). Our first trip we did Grand Canyon and last trip we did Bryce Canyon, Utah….we loved it!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.