fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I really like the koi ones too. Is there about 70 of them? Or more? Thank you for painting them. The Kirin family was my first family and they need a wild child.

This is only some of them, there are about 125..? didn’t count. Maybe more.

You painted 125 of these little guys? That’s good news for us, but it’s no wonder you were feeling frazzled!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I really like the koi ones too. Is there about 70 of them? Or more? Thank you for painting them. The Kirin family was my first family and they need a wild child.

Hee Hee Hee! “Wild Child” …. Me Too!
        My two regular production brown Sitting Babies, my two Albino Sitting/Standing Babies and my GB “Wild” Standing Ki-Rin need a GB “Wild” Sitting Sis!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Hatching Pegs in natural colors with speckled pastel eggs would be just awesome !!
          Would make such wonderful Easter-time release !!
          Or anytime release !!
          Please please with sugar and sprinkles on top Melody??

etruscan
          Participant

Class pics of the kirins are on Melody’s Blog.

Ferlin1984
            Participant

Wow that is slot. With the blog pictures up, will they come out today?

Rylorien
              Participant

Could we get larger sizes of the sitting kirin class photos please Melody? They’re so tiny on the blog! Perhaps on deviantart, if possible?

Landipan
                Participant

Awwww I love quite a few of them!! I can’t wait to see them in hand! ;~;

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

StormDancer
                  Participant

If you hold down your CTRL key and use the scroll wheel on your mouse at the same time, you can make the page show up larger so the pics will appear larger.

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Melody
                    Keymaster

really!
                      You painted 125 of these little guys? That’s good news for us, but it’s no wonder you were feeling frazzled!

Melody
                      Keymaster

Really. These guys nearly killed me . melodramatic swoon..

Rylorien
                        Participant

If you hold down your CTRL key and use the scroll wheel on your mouse at the same time, you can make the page show up larger so the pics will appear larger.

Yeah, but I was hoping to get a larger original file size. The original images here are on the small side (even if you right click + view image) so they end up really pixelated if you zoom in. The right click + view image does show better pictures but I’m still prefer a bigger file if at all possible (and ideally without being trouble to the busy folks at Windstones!).

Thanks though!

StormDancer
                          Participant

Yeah, but I was hoping to get a larger original file size. The original images here are on the small side (even if you right click + view image) so they end up really pixelated if you zoom in. The right click + view image does show better pictures but I’m still hoping for a bigger file.

Thanks though!

Smiles you’re welcome.
                            I just screen print the page and copy that to my paint program.

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

A huge thank you for painting them! They are so detailed and perfect, like everything you do.

Ann
                              Participant

They are so adorable !! Great job Melody !!!

Brian
                                Participant

Saw the class photos and the Kirins are all awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.