fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Me three for natural colored Pegasi !!!
      But would luv maybe different colored eggs as maybe GB Hatching Pegs in pretty pastel colors ??

Kim
      Blocked

I was thinking two things for Easter pegasi, either different metallic pastel coloured eggs with natural pegasi like white or palomino or pastel coloured pegasi with white eggs with colourful decorations on them. Or maybe a combination like some naturals and some more fantasy pegs? I am thinking it might be easier to go with plainer pastel eggs or maybe with some simple decorations.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
        Participant

It would be easiest to go with pastel eggs with speckles. Melody has said that makes them much less challenging to paint because she doesn’t have to worry about keeping the egg spot free!

Ferlin1984
          Participant

I like the idea of natural Pegasus with pastel eggs too. Fantasy Pegasus with crazy eggs might be a little much.
            My internet and hotmail are being iffy now, do you think the kirins will be out this week? Would hate to miss them because of snooty internet.

Ann
            Participant

My input is fantasy and super safari pegs, babies and eggs!!

Melody
              Keymaster

I like the idea of natural Pegasus with pastel eggs too. Fantasy Pegasus with crazy eggs might be a little much.
                My internet and hotmail are being iffy now, do you think the kirins will be out this week? Would hate to miss them because of snooty internet.

They may be out this week
                The GB baby kirins are painted but it always takes longer than I expect to get them finished, padded, photo’d and boxed

Ferlin1984
                Participant

Thanks! I’ll keep my ear out then. 😀
                  Will it just be one batch or combined? Also will they have silver and gold horns or just gold?

Landipan
                  Participant

It would be easiest to go with pastel eggs with speckles. Melody has said that makes them much less challenging to paint because she doesn’t have to worry about keeping the egg spot free!

Ooooh, speckled pastel eggs would be so pretty! And maybe some metallic ones too? I’m already too excited for the possiblity of a hatching Peg GB, I haven’t got a hatching one yet in my teeny collection!

*Formerly meowmix101
                    Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Landipan
                    Participant

Photo from Melody’s FB of the GB Kirins!

null

I loooove the earthy/natural colored ones and the Kois!!! I can’t wait to see them all once they’re class photo is ready!

Makes me sad that I’ll have to miss out on these guys due to a bill that just came up, but oh well, you win some and you lose some.

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kim
                      Blocked

Wow such a variety of kirins! I think they are all gorgeous but I really hope they can be two separate batches as I would really like a colourful one but not a koi one.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                        Keymaster

Thanks! I’ll keep my ear out then. 😀
                          Will it just be one batch or combined? Also will they have silver and gold horns or just gold?

Silver and gold. I don’t know if they can be easily divided into two batches! Not sure how to divide them! They are mostly fantasy koi. There are only a few stripey ones, and a couple paint barf ones.

Natasha
                          Participant

Yeah, those don’t look easily divided. Definitely looks like one batch to me – and such a cute batch!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Yea!
                              I like just about all of them – the ones with darker colors the most…. But of course the Stripey ones (especially the blue-pinkish-black one!) and the Paint Barfs are my Favorites! So, maybe later this week they may be in the store?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

I really like the koi ones too. Is there about 70 of them? Or more? Thank you for painting them. The Kirin family was my first family and they need a wild child 😊

Melody
                                Keymaster

I really like the koi ones too. Is there about 70 of them? Or more? Thank you for painting them. The Kirin family was my first family and they need a wild child 😊

This is only some of them, there are about 125..? didn’t count. Maybe more.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.