fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I also hope they are less than the previous kirins and unis and poads since they are smaller. Maybe in the $100 range? I hope there are two batches as I would only want a fantasy coloured one.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
      Participant

I am wondering what that copper serpentine color scheme would look like on unicorns – be still my heart. I went to look through the ebay gallery and I just realized it is gone. Did this happen with the new website? Or am I just being dense and looking in the wrong place?

Yeah, the ebay gallery disappeared with the site change, I’m hoping it’ll make a comeback tho! And Unicorns(or even pegs!) would look so pretty in the Copper Serpentine color! I really love the earthy green/olives/copper colors, I also love how there are some dark points too, like on the face!

But Kirins are still at the top of my production wishlist! I desperately want a new Kirin family in my life!

I also thought that the ebay galleries were gone but a very helpful person told me otherwise!

Go to the “Windstone Products Gallery” in the drop down menu under “Community”.

Click on the last item on the page, the 502 hatching dragon.

Look at the lower right corner of the hatching dragon page and you will see “Prints by Melody Pena >”

That link will take you to the page of prints which also has a link at the lower right for “Production Painters”.

From there you can follow links to get to pages for individual painters.

Landipan
        Participant

I too would love a separate batch between the simpler ones and the ones with stripes/swirls/patterns, as I’m only really interested in simple color combos.

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Landipan
          Participant

Thanks etruscan! I’m going to go check that out right now!

*Formerly meowmix101

Stormbreeze
            Participant

It looks like there are a lot of exciting things going on at the factory! It’s been a long time since we’ve seen grab bag dragons – could that be somewhere on the horizon?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Aggie83
              Participant

@etruscan
                Thanks for the map of how to find many of the ebay pieces, I LOVE looking at them. But unless I missed something, there are still a LOT of them missing. I hope that will be remedied because I do enjoy going back through the ebay galleries and drooling.

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

When I look at the WE home page I am not able to view it on my iPhone; it’s too large and cannot make it smaller.
                  I am such a Poad fan !!!
                  But alas I see only a partial view of the poad with periwinkle blue eye and I am luving her !!!
                  Is this poad up for adoption??
                  Please can anyone PM me or email me or help me with a full photo of this poad ??
                  Never have I seen any adult poads with periwinkle blue eyes; she is stunning !!
                  My email is:

suzanne_marie@att.net

A big hug and warm thank you to anyone who can help

Are there any adult poads coming out soon??

Melody
                  Keymaster

It looks like there are a lot of exciting things going on at the factory! It’s been a long time since we’ve seen grab bag dragons – could that be somewhere on the horizon?

We have a cart of coiled mother dragons that are made to hold a globe instead of an egg, so I was going to do those as a grab bag someday… and I want to use the upcoming “pebble dragons” as grab bag things. They don’t have scales that make me crazy.

Dragoneer_88
                    Participant

Whoo-hoo! Pebble dragons! So these little dragons will have smooth “catfish skin” instead of scales? Sounds cool.

etruscan
                      Participant

When I look at the WE home page I am not able to view it on my iPhone; it’s too large and cannot make it smaller.
                        I am such a Poad fan !!!
                        But alas I see only a partial view of the poad with periwinkle blue eye and I am luving her !!!
                        Is this poad up for adoption??
                        Please can anyone PM me or email me or help me with a full photo of this poad ??
                        Never have I seen any adult poads with periwinkle blue eyes; she is stunning !!
                        My email is:

suzanne_marie@att.net

A big hug and warm thank you to anyone who can help

Are there any adult poads coming out soon??

This is the Poad on the homepage. (Image was cropped from the header photo). Everything else in the picture has already been sold so I am quite sure that she is not available.

FYI – This is the whole header photo.

GardenNinja
                        Participant

@etruscan
                          Thanks for the map of how to find many of the ebay pieces, I LOVE looking at them. But unless I missed something, there are still a LOT of them missing. I hope that will be remedied because I do enjoy going back through the ebay galleries and drooling.

I think that is why there isn’t an obvious way to get to them – they aren’t done setting it up.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Landipan
                          Participant

I know it’s a bit early to ak but if you do end up painting Easter peggs, will the pegasus half be in natural horse colors or fantasy? Personally I like natural colors 😉

*Formerly meowmix101

etruscan
                            Participant

@etruscan

I think that is why there isn’t an obvious way to get to them – they aren’t done setting it up.

And I couldn’t remember who had told me how to find the galleries – it was GardenNinja. Sorry for not crediting you!

Melody
                              Keymaster

I know it’s a bit early to ak but if you do end up painting Easter peggs, will the pegasus half be in natural horse colors or fantasy? Personally I like natural colors 😉

Me too.

Landipan
                                Participant

I know it’s a bit early to ak but if you do end up painting Easter peggs, will the pegasus half be in natural horse colors or fantasy? Personally I like natural colors

Me too.

I think it’d look more striking with a natural horsie colored peggi coming out of the easter decorated egg.

btw, I know, still too early, but here’s some really lovely easter egg inspiration! Some of these are probably a bit too detailed for painting but they sure are pretty!! 😉

http://www.humideas.com/wp-content/uploads/napkin-technique-for-making-easter-eggs/osterdeko-easter-eggs-make-decoupage.jpg

http://www.smallfryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/the-perfect-dye-achieving-picture-perfect-easter-eggs-final_vaotw6.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8a/a8/d8/8aa8d81b0a01015af409030785104ccf.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/59/11/f1/5911f1c21e4cfcdbeeec32bea0b91e4e.jpg

This ones really just a color and not so much ‘decoration’, I just really loved the colors hehe,
                                  https://www.demilked.com/magazine/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/easter-egg-decorating-ideas-26__605.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.