fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Yeah, the OW in the Storefront picture is Copper Serpentine #1 by Melody. Maybe a hybrid of the Muddy Belly, Copper Serpentine, Forest Spirit, and Green Fawn schemes for Production pieces?? Love green ♥♥

Copper Serpentine #1 by Melody

Ooooh, this color is SO pretty, I hadn’t seen the whole body before, thanks for posting the pic!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ferlin1984
      Participant

That’s what I was trying to say, that dots and swirls would be too difficult. Would these be a early February grab bag since they are taking a bit? And from the picture they look like they need some eyes ☺️

Natasha
        Participant

Can somebody post the pic of the Kirins? I don’t see it on Deviant art or the blog.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
          Participant

It’s on the instagram page. I had to follow the link meow mix linked on previous page.

Natasha
            Participant

It’s on the instagram page. I had to follow the link meow mix linked on previous page.

Got it! Thank you! They are so cute!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Rylorien
              Participant

Jeez. Some of those baby kirins are so pretty–and crazily detailed, too! I know that means expensive but I hope it’s just not ridiculously so…I’d hate to pay as much for one of them as I would a baby gb pegasus/unicorn.

That lavendar/blue/white in the 2nd row from the left nearest to the camera is right up my alley…I’m not too fond of a white body but maybe there will be darker ones as I see ones farther down the row with similarly painted blue heads.

All I can say is the longer they take to hit the store, the better! It means more time to scrounge up pennies in the couch.

Kim
                Blocked

I didn’t know what Rylorien was talking about until I clicked on the link again as I didn’t see the photo of the fantasy ones til now but holy cow, they are gorgeous and way more detailed than I expected! Now I want a little herd of them! I need that little rainbow one in the middle! I hope there are a few like that!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
                  Participant

I really like that icy blue one, I actually prefer the less detailed ones funny enough!

*Formerly meowmix101

Ann
                    Participant

They are too cute! Love them, hope I snag one of them.

Celestial Rainstorm
                      Participant

Hoping to snag a koi-rin!

Finding happiness again.

jmoore
                        Participant

Ah! Those are awesome! Hope I am able to snag one. Thanks for posting the picture!

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

Thank you for posting pictures Kim. I hope they are not to expensive. The standing ones were 150$ so maybe around thAt price range. Sine they are so small. Some of them look like badgers or skunks with their markings. THe stripes down their necks. I like both kinds.
                            Will they have gold and silver horns? And will all be combined in one batch the traditional koi colors and fantasy of two batches?

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

I apologize for all my typing errors. I’m using my husbands tiny iPad and holding a baby. 😊

Aggie83
                              Participant

I am wondering what that copper serpentine color scheme would look like on unicorns – be still my heart. I went to look through the ebay gallery and I just realized it is gone. Did this happen with the new website? Or am I just being dense and looking in the wrong place?

Landipan
                                Participant

I am wondering what that copper serpentine color scheme would look like on unicorns – be still my heart. I went to look through the ebay gallery and I just realized it is gone. Did this happen with the new website? Or am I just being dense and looking in the wrong place?

Yeah, the ebay gallery disappeared with the site change, I’m hoping it’ll make a comeback tho! And Unicorns(or even pegs!) would look so pretty in the Copper Serpentine color! I really love the earthy green/olives/copper colors, I also love how there are some dark points too, like on the face!

But Kirins are still at the top of my production wishlist! I desperately want a new Kirin family in my life!

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.