fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Aargh! Loving the two little pebble dragons! Will be wants for sure!

Thanks for the heads up/ posting the link, Meowmix; I don’t have an Instagram and would have never seen them otherwise.

GardenNinja
      Participant

Experimenting…

Second experiment… Success!
        I had to use “view source” to get the URL.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
        Participant

Thanks. [insert big smile here] “Cute dragons” sounds like an oxymoron, but they really are cute.

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

I need that laying pebble dragon in my life in gorgeous blue colors. Gimmie gimmie gimmie.

Finding happiness again.

Kim
            Blocked

I saw the koi kirins but wonder if there will be fantasy baby kirins too or maybe two batches? I was hoping for fantasy ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
              Participant

I really like the koi Kirins. If they were a pain to paint I don’t think There will be two batches. Fantasy colors might be really hard and look squashed on a figure so small. I’m just worried about being able to get one. Hopefully I saved up enough and they don’t come out too soon do I can save some more.

etruscan
                Participant

When Kim says fantasy kirins she might be thinking of bright colors like the test paint in her collection. I think it is the “Hawaii” baby kirin?

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

Fantasy like other colors than koi colors. I was thinking fantasy like the standing ones with all the swirls and patterns etc.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Fantasy like other colors than koi colors. I was thinking fantasy like the standing ones with all the swirls and patterns etc.

Painting swirls and stripes of color onto a scaled animal is so difficult, I only did a few of them like that. This batch WILL be mostly fantasy, but most of them will be fantasy inspired by koi markings.

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

Please please please Melody please can you please do some Hatching Pegasus with different color shells please???
                        That would be an AMAZING especially if they were released right before Easter??
                        Please please please??
                        Please might you consider it please??

Landipan
                        Participant

After admiring the new store front picture, I must beg for production Kirins in a green/brown color similar to the OW in that pic!!! I believe in the other thread about the store fornt photo someone mentioned it’s a Test paint called Serpentine?

Please consider it for the Kirin family, they’d be so lovely! <3

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

JynXx
                          Participant

Yeah, the OW in the Storefront picture is Copper Serpentine #1 by Melody. Maybe a hybrid of the Muddy Belly, Copper Serpentine, Forest Spirit, and Green Fawn schemes for Production pieces?? Love green ♥♥

Copper Serpentine #1 by Melody

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                            ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                            ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                            ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                            ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                            ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                            ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Kim
                            Blocked

Yeah that is what I was thinking that it would just be cool to see some colourful baby kirins. I wasn’t worried about fancy markings or patterns on such little ones unless some maybe had dots or stripes. I have the Hawaii and Chili Pepper babies from ebay and love those but was thinking if there were kirins with more bright or rainbow colours that would be cool too! Fantasy colours with koi marking would be great!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                              Participant

The little Kirins are so adorable but I think I need to get one to complete the family but saving up for a baby pegasus sounds like a winner.What to do,what to do….sometimes I am glad I don’t have a big cc.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Landipan
                                Participant

Yeah that is what I was thinking that it would just be cool to see some colourful baby kirins. I wasn’t worried about fancy markings or patterns on such little ones unless some maybe had dots or stripes. I have the Hawaii and Chili Pepper babies from ebay and love those but was thinking if there were kirins with more bright or rainbow colours that would be cool too! Fantasy colours with koi marking would be great!

Yes, this was what I was thinking as well!

*Formerly meowmix101
                                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.