fbpx

So… what do I get next?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So… what do I get next?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    DarkLadyPhoenix
    Participant

DarkLadyPhoenix
      Participant

I need an Emporer and a young Dragon. I think I’ve gotten all the colors down so now it’s a draw.

I’m looking at the gold emperor and he’s very handsome. Because he has more toning in him, he may be better than the LE gold lap I have…

Here’s the listing of my collection for dragons:
        Lap: Black Gold and Gold
        Male: Green and White
        Warrior: White and Emerald Proto
        Mother: Peacock and Emerald
        Scratch: Ruby and Peacock
        Fledgeling: ruby
        Spectral: Emerald

I also need a baby peacock oriental and to trade this ugly emerald oriental for the jade one.

Am I missing any other poses?

And as a random note, I’m winning the black warrior prototype ^_^

Skigod377
        Participant

DarkLadyPhoenix wrote:

I need an Emporer and a young Dragon. I think I’ve gotten all the colors down so now it’s a draw.

I’m looking at the gold emperor and he’s very handsome. Because he has more toning in him, he may be better than the LE gold lap I have…

Here’s the listing of my collection for dragons:
          Lap: Black Gold and Gold
          Male: Green and White
          Warrior: White and Emerald Proto
          Mother: Peacock and Emerald
          Scratch: Ruby and Peacock
          Fledgeling: ruby
          Spectral: Emerald

I also need a baby peacock oriental and to trade this ugly emerald oriental for the jade one.

Am I missing any other poses?

And as a random note, I’m winning the black warrior prototype ^_^

What black warrior prototype?? And there is a white ow prototype?? Awww…the emerals oriental isnt ugly ๐Ÿ™ I say go for the gold! The big gold!

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

DarkLadyPhoenix wrote:

What black warrior prototype?? And there is a white ow prototype?? Awww…the emerals oriental isnt ugly ๐Ÿ™ I say go for the gold! The big gold!
            I have never heard of these either

littleironhorse
            Participant

I think she means a white OW and an emerald prototype OW.

Skigod377
              Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

I think she means a white OW and an emerald prototype OW.

Ahhh, yes. My excitment got the better of me. What about the black? The only ones I know are the black gold, and they are gone.

littleironhorse
                Participant

Since she said “I’m winning”, I think she must mean the BEP currently on ebay. It is mostly black…

Oh and by the way darkladyphoenix: go for the gold emperor! It has even more shading now and purple interference paint too! There’s a picture somewhere, maybe in one of the ask Melody topics but I can’t remember which one…

DarkLadyPhoenix
                  Participant

Forgot to add I do have a gold lap… I just forgot to put him out. His box is around here somewhere… he’s just… monochromatic? I saw a picture of the Gold emp on a store link in someone’s sig. Trying to catch up on all the postings I’ve missed in my abscence, but it’s nearly 1 am and I should sleep as I have to go to work tommorow.

Yes, I was talking about the BE currently up on ebay.

I have White OW and Emeral OW prototype. There was no White OW prototype or I woulda had that instead ๐Ÿ˜€

I also figured out what I wanted for the young one. I’m going to get a customed young dragon if another pops up in the mox somewhere.

Bob

there is a Gold Emperor pictured in the Gallery also

Skigod377
                      Participant

DarkLadyPhoenix wrote:

Forgot to add I do have a gold lap… I just forgot to put him out. His box is around here somewhere… he’s just… monochromatic?

They have added copper and purple to the current gold line. You may want one of those instead. They look much less monocromatic ๐Ÿ˜€

SPark
                        Participant

I would say go for the gold emperor. I never liked the emperors at all, until I saw a gold one in person last week. Now I want him! He is VERY neat. The gold is the perfect color for the scupt, and there’s lots of browns and subtle purples on him, so he’s not monochrome.

Bob

the new gold ones are beautiful

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.