So excited! Come on February!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community So excited! Come on February!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Alright, so I believe that for me, February can’t get here fast enough. I’m in need of a serious vacation and luckily for me opportunity has finally arrived!!

To start the month off, I’ll be headed down to Florida for a 2wk vacation to see the grandparents and in-laws for the first half of the time we’re there, then off to disney’s animal kingdom for a few days which I can’t wait because I’ve never been there.

Then I come back home for a few days then, February 18th I ship out to Phoenix, AZ with vip tickets to the red carpet world premiere of Blood Into Wine on the 19th, http://www.bloodintowine.com/. So anybody here from there? Maybe I’ll see ya!!

Then…I come back home for a few weeks and on March 5th and 6th I get to see the guy who stars in the movie again, this time in concert, when he brings his side-band project to DC!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!! Talk about a rush! The only thing I’m not looking forward to are the darn flights….I hate flying, always have, always will. But, all of this is the only reason I’ve been in such a good mood lately. Sooooo….I’m happy!! πŸ˜€

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Congrats and have fun!!!! πŸ˜€

Leigha
    Participant

You’re going to love Animal Kingdom, that was always my favorite park to go to! Animalllllllllllllllllllllls!

Bob

Congrats sounds like a GREAT time

megamibabe16
        Participant

I have not been to Florida in a long time. I really wish that I could go back, but I have no time or money for that. Enjoy your vacation.

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Oh yaaaay! Someone has something good happening to them! Congrats and hope you have loads of fun! πŸ˜€

Jasmine
            Participant

Have a great time. Take lots of pics. πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Your gonna to have a blast πŸ˜‰ ! It’s a fun place to be πŸ˜€ .

darjeb
                Participant

If you are anywhere near Boynton Beach (West Palm Beach area) drop in and say hello

LadyFirebird wrote:

Oh yaaaay! Someone has something good happening to them! Congrats and hope you have loads of fun! πŸ˜€

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. πŸ˜€

The Disney Animal Kingdom is way cool–you’ll really enjoy it. 8)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.