fbpx

Snow White Grand Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Snow White Grand Unicorns

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hi Melody,

I was just wondering when the grand unicorns will come out in the snow white color? I wanted so badly to just be happy with my old white unicorns, but these new titanium white ones are what I had always hoped the old ones would be! That insanely pure white. So now I have to have the new family! What am I supposed to do about shelving? XD I love your work Melody, it brightens my day just to see my Windstones.

So yes, when will I be able to purchase the grand patriarch of the family?

Melody
      Keymaster

Hi Melody,

I was just wondering when the grand unicorns will come out in the snow white color? I wanted so badly to just be happy with my old white unicorns, but these new titanium white ones are what I had always hoped the old ones would be! That insanely pure white. So now I have to have the new family! What am I supposed to do about shelving? XD I love your work Melody, it brightens my day just to see my Windstones.

So yes, when will I be able to purchase the grand patriarch of the family?

They have been painted and are waiting to be finished, so they are coming along…I can never predict when something will be in the store, but it will be soon.

Amy
        Participant

Yay 🙂

Thanks for the quick response! Can’t wait to buy him!

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

They are just stunning, perfect for a winter collection.

Finding happiness again.

Scathach
            Participant

I really like the fresh, clean look of these Unicorns. I ordered a baby, keep eyeing the mom, and am clearing a place for the Grande.

Life is beautiful.

Ferlin1984
              Participant

I really like the fresh, clean look of these Unicorns. I ordered a baby, keep eyeing the mom, and am clearing a place for the Grande.

Will there be limited stock of the grand unicorns? I’m thinking since they are delicate in nature there might be less made than the other family members. A limited production piece versus a regular production? I know that they are big and very fragile.

Melody
                Keymaster

Will there be limited stock of the grand unicorns? I’m thinking since they are delicate in nature there might be less made than the other family members. A limited production piece versus a regular production? I know that they are big and very fragile.

I don’t think there is any reason to make them “limited production ” instead of “normal production” but unforeseen problems may change this. Right now, they are normal production.
                  We’ve got plenty of silver horns. Horns were the only hang-up I know of.

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

I am looking forward to grands actually coming out again! It honestly feels a bit surreal to have them straight from the shop accessible.. given in the time I have collected Windstones, they’ve been nearly unattainable, since I couldn’t ever afford what people wanted in aftermarket prices

Amy
                    Participant

Ditto! I can’t even believe I’m going to get a grand box! >.<

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Ditto! I can’t even believe I’m going to get a grand box! >.<

Heh, you mean we don’t have to pay extra for that?!? … I don’t understand this concept! On any of the adult uni’s!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.