fbpx

Snow Fire LP or Production?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Snow Fire LP or Production?

• This topic has 23 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

We’ve got a new lp color for the griffins. Not this color. We’ll post a pic soon.

!! oh exciting! I hope i like it, i’ve been wanting a male griffon but haven’t found a color i can afford that i also like enough to buy! XD Looking forward to it!

I was hitting a wall trying to come up with a new color for the griffins, then Brandi came up with a color that I think is GORGEOUS!

Scathach
      Participant

We’ve got a new lp color for the griffins. Not this color. We’ll post a pic soon.

!! oh exciting! I hope i like it, i’ve been wanting a male griffon but haven’t found a color i can afford that i also like enough to buy! XD Looking forward to it!

I was hitting a wall trying to come up with a new color for the griffins, then Brandi came up with a color that I think is GORGEOUS!

Yippee! Groan, I need more shelf space!

Life is beautiful.

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Awesome! Now to see if, once i see it, if i can convince the husband to let me buy one >.>

Erika
          Participant

New color, yay!

I’m still throwing my hat in for snow fire pegasi though 😉

Stormbringer777
            Participant

I’m a little late with this, and I guess it’s not going to happen…but I’d LOVE a Snowfire Griffin!! :p Can’t wait to see the NEW color. 🙂 I’m still a little sad that the Kingfisher Griffin was put on ice. :((

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I’m still a little sad that the Kingfisher Griffin was put on ice. :((

ditto, the color looks awesome on a griffin…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Sirithiliel
                Participant

Oh the new griffon is quite pretty! Out of my price range, but still pretty! =D

Mercury Star
                  Participant

I’ll throw in my vote for SnowFire Flap Cats – the eye-shut one sold on eBay was beautiful.

My vote is for seeing SnowFire Flap Cats in store, too!

Kim
                    Blocked

I love the new blue coloured griffins but I think this is even more reason to also make some snow fire griffins as a warm contrast to the blues. Or what about a pink version of the Blue Morpho or something else rose or pinkish coloured?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.