fbpx

Snow Day! 12/15/16

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Snow Day! 12/15/16

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Today, December 15, I don’t think we’ll be shipping anything due to weather conditions (there is icy stuff all over the place). We did ship a bunch of orders yesterday and in my haste to leave early to drive across town before the slush on the roads froze into solid ice, I forgot to mark them “complete”. If you have an order pending, to see if it shipped yesterday, you can look at your paypal payment to find the USPS tracking number, or if it went out UPS, UPS should email you a “quantum ship notification” email with your tracking number. I’m not sure what tomorrow will be like, as its only supposed to get slightly above freezing today and I doubt the ice will go away! By Monday we should be back in action. The weather conditions in Portland (where our USPS packages head first) are much worse than they are here, so you can expect some delays in Priority Mail.

Melody
      Keymaster

Nice and quiet around here today. Mark is the only one who showed up!

Jasmine
        Participant

It never did get above freezing, and I have stuff to do, dang it! D: snow days would be a lot more fun if we got some nice fluffy snow instead of just a slew of hazardous driving conditions. Oh well, more time huddled with the family. Our furnace broke TODAY so we are sapping our dogs for their warmth. 😛

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.