fbpx

Snerl

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Dearest Ms. Melody, oh Great Creator! A humble question from an adoring acolyte… Regarding the Most Noble and Mighty Snerl, were we to see Him in person what would He look like? What is His personality like? What color is He? Does He behave like a big, goofy, overgrown pupper or is He more regal in His bearing? What color are his eyes? What’s the texture of His fur – soft and floofy? Or coarse and scratchy? Does He like belly rubs or does He prefer to be scratched behind the ears? Is it okay to play with his tail or does that annoy Him? You know, stuffs like that 🤔😁😁. Sorry to bug you in the middle of the night but I can’t sleep and am wide awake and so that means that my uncontrollable imagination is running rampant and ya know what “they” say; “Inquiring minds want to know!”🤪. Looking forward expectantly to your expert reply. Your most humble follower, tdm 😂 (Sorry, for the overblown attempt at humor 🙄. It’s been a loooooong day 🤣)

tdm

Bodine
      Participant

You should write a book of your random thoughts at night.Great imagination😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

*snerks* @ Bodine and passes her the skittles 😆

tdm

Melody
          Keymaster

Gosh glad you ate back! I’ve missed the skittles!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Passes skittles to Ms. Mel. ( the industrial size!)

tdm

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Twindragons 1&2 say “Hi!” and they’ve missed you! ( can you believe that me boyohs are 24 years old?!?!?!?😳😳😳)

tdm

Melody
                Keymaster

Twindragons 1&2 say “Hi!” and they’ve missed you! ( can you believe that me boyohs are 24 years old?!?!?!?😳😳😳)

My youngest just turned 27! I’ll never get used to it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.