Snerl

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Hi Miss Mel! Was wondering if you had ever done a sculpt of Snerl? Snerl’s family? I would love to have a Snerl to add to my family 😊

twindragonsmum 😊

tdm

Bodine
    Participant

Hi Beckie! I was thinking of you today when I saw the quilt you did for Ms.Melody.It is a beautiful thing,doing that for her and a unique gift.Snerl was on it too.

"Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."D.Stormborn
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Heya Bodine! Good to see you 😊 How did you see Melody’s quilt? That was a fun project; I figure it’s time for a new one 😳😁. Hope all is going well for you and your family 😊

tdm😊

tdm

Bodine
    Participant

Any news?

etruscan
    Participant

This is from Melody’s deviantArt account. I’m not sure how old the sculpt is. The photo was posted in August 2018.
    “One of the many things I’ve never finished! This is ‘Snerl’ the Windstone Logo griffin, in clay. He has paws instead of eagle feet in front.”

BDW
    Participant

would love that sculpt!

This is from Melody’s deviantArt account. I’m not sure how old the sculpt is. The photo was posted in August 2018.

β€œOne of the many things I’ve never finished! This is β€˜Snerl’ the Windstone Logo griffin, in clay. He has paws instead of eagle feet in front.”

Kelsey
    Participant

I would LOVE a Snerl figure!! Always wanted them to be made.

Nightcrow
    Participant

Adding to the enthusiasm here, as someone with five Kitty Griffins in her collection: I would LOVE a Snerl sculpt! I’ve always adored four-pawed griffins; the world needs more of them. πŸ™‚

I’d also really love to see Snerl patches, because I collect embroidered patches and after seeing the Poad patches a few years ago I can’t stop imagining Windstone patches with Snerl (with or without the company name too)!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Bodine
    Participant

Heya Bodine! Good to see you 😊 How did you see Melody’s quilt? That was a fun project; I figure it’s time for a new one 😳😁. Hope all is going well for you and your family 😊

tdm😊

Hey Ms.Beckie,hope y’all are well.Ms.Melody posted a photo of the blanket you made.What have you been up to?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.