Snerl

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bodine 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Hi Miss Mel! Was wondering if you had ever done a sculpt of Snerl? Snerl’s family? I would love to have a Snerl to add to my family ๐Ÿ˜Š

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜Š

tdm

Bodine
    Participant

Hi Beckie! I was thinking of you today when I saw the quilt you did for Ms.Melody.It is a beautiful thing,doing that for her and a unique gift.Snerl was on it too.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Heya Bodine! Good to see you ๐Ÿ˜Š How did you see Melody’s quilt? That was a fun project; I figure it’s time for a new one ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜. Hope all is going well for you and your family ๐Ÿ˜Š

tdm๐Ÿ˜Š

tdm

Bodine
    Participant

Any news?

etruscan
    Participant

This is from Melody’s deviantArt account. I’m not sure how old the sculpt is. The photo was posted in August 2018.
    “One of the many things I’ve never finished! This is ‘Snerl’ the Windstone Logo griffin, in clay. He has paws instead of eagle feet in front.”

BDW
    Participant

would love that sculpt!

This is from Melodyโ€™s deviantArt account. Iโ€™m not sure how old the sculpt is. The photo was posted in August 2018.

โ€œOne of the many things Iโ€™ve never finished! This is โ€˜Snerlโ€™ the Windstone Logo griffin, in clay. He has paws instead of eagle feet in front.โ€

Kelsey
    Participant

I would LOVE a Snerl figure!! Always wanted them to be made.

Nightcrow
    Participant

Adding to the enthusiasm here, as someone with five Kitty Griffins in her collection: I would LOVE a Snerl sculpt! I’ve always adored four-pawed griffins; the world needs more of them. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’d also really love to see Snerl patches, because I collect embroidered patches and after seeing the Poad patches a few years ago I can’t stop imagining Windstone patches with Snerl (with or without the company name too)!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Bodine
    Participant

Heya Bodine! Good to see you ๐Ÿ˜Š How did you see Melodyโ€™s quilt? That was a fun project; I figure itโ€™s time for a new one ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜. Hope all is going well for you and your family ๐Ÿ˜Š

tdm๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Ms.Beckie,hope y’all are well.Ms.Melody posted a photo of the blanket you made.What have you been up to?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.