Snerl

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Hi Miss Mel! Was wondering if you had ever done a sculpt of Snerl? Snerl’s family? I would love to have a Snerl to add to my family 😊

twindragonsmum 😊

tdm

Bodine
      Participant

Hi Beckie! I was thinking of you today when I saw the quilt you did for Ms.Melody.It is a beautiful thing,doing that for her and a unique gift.Snerl was on it too.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Heya Bodine! Good to see you 😊 How did you see Melody’s quilt? That was a fun project; I figure it’s time for a new one 😳😁. Hope all is going well for you and your family 😊

tdm😊

tdm

Bodine
          Participant

Any news?

etruscan
            Participant

This is from Melody’s deviantArt account. I’m not sure how old the sculpt is. The photo was posted in August 2018.
              “One of the many things I’ve never finished! This is ‘Snerl’ the Windstone Logo griffin, in clay. He has paws instead of eagle feet in front.”

BDW
              Participant

would love that sculpt!

Kelsey
                Participant

I would LOVE a Snerl figure!! Always wanted them to be made.

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Adding to the enthusiasm here, as someone with five Kitty Griffins in her collection: I would LOVE a Snerl sculpt! I’ve always adored four-pawed griffins; the world needs more of them. 🙂

I’d also really love to see Snerl patches, because I collect embroidered patches and after seeing the Poad patches a few years ago I can’t stop imagining Windstone patches with Snerl (with or without the company name too)!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
                    Participant

Hey Ms.Beckie,hope y’all are well.Ms.Melody posted a photo of the blanket you made.What have you been up to?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.