fbpx

Sneak peak- Griffin #3 updated pics

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Sneak peak- Griffin #3 updated pics

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    tc_cat333
    Participant

if you open them in paint and then “save as” they get smaller pixel wise…

Maebnus
      Participant

mipa wrote:

geeze! that was fast! no one probably got to see him πŸ™‚ Once I get the pics smaller I’ll add them to the gallery- the program I use to make pics smaller is messed up grrrrr

Well, I won’t really apologize for that… πŸ˜†
        But here’s the small one from the auction in the meantime

Congrats. I didn’t get to see it. hehe

Maebnus
        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Thanks. I don’t think many people did… it was only listed for a few minutes πŸ˜€

Maebnus3 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Thanks. I don’t think many people did… it was only listed for a few minutes πŸ˜€

Can you tell us the winning price if you don’t mind me asking? hehe

Maebnus
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Can you tell us the winning price if you don’t mind me asking? hehe

She had a BIN for $115 😯

Haha, that is cool. Not too bad of a price. πŸ˜€ Mipa are you gonna make more of them?

dragonessjade wrote:

Haha, that is cool. Not too bad of a price. πŸ˜€ Mipa are you gonna make more of them?

Sorry I am at my moms for the weekend so I haven’t had time to check out the forum- I will probably make more but not in this particular leaf and not the same colors etc- each one will be unique. I love the leafing effect. I am leafing a muse over the weekend- he won’t be listed until tuesday or wednesday- I’m going to use the 24k leaf- I think such an ugly creature deserves a beautiful finnish πŸ™‚ BTW I love the muses- they are so adorable.

mipa wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Sorry I am at my moms for the weekend so I haven’t had time to check out the forum- I will probably make more but not in this particular leaf and not the same colors etc- each one will be unique. I love the leafing effect. I am leafing a muse over the weekend- he won’t be listed until tuesday or wednesday- I’m going to use the 24k leaf- I think such an ugly creature deserves a beautiful finnish πŸ™‚ BTW I love the muses- they are so adorable.

Alright, I will sit and wait and try to be patient. hehe

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.