fbpx

Small dragon PYOs?…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Small dragon PYOs?…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I had been scraping to buy some and, to my dismay, they were out of stock when I when I finally could afford some. Any ETA on a re-stock on the little buggers ๐Ÿ™‚ ?

dragonmedley
      Participant

With the new store, we no longer know how many are in stock. I got one for the swap, but I have no idea if I got the last one or not. ๐Ÿ™

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
        Participant

There is a way to tell how many of an item are in stock (as long as it is not a limited purchase item like the grab bag unicorns).

Put one in your cart, then change the quantity to something like 50 or 100 and click update cart. You should see a message in red at the top of the screen that says “We’re sorry. We have now only XX units of the product YY left in stock. Please review your shopping cart.”

Just don’t forget to take them back out of your cart. ๐Ÿ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

With the new store, we no longer know how many are in stock. I got one for the swap, but I have no idea if I got the last one or not. ๐Ÿ™

No worries, dragonmedly :bigsmile: ! I still have a few dragon blanks. I just like to buy some ever so often just so I have a ‘back-up’ supply. I do kinda wish the store still gave us an idea of how many items were left though…..

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Cool! I’ll have to try that…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.