fbpx

Skylover's Sales

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Skylover's Sales

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

I have some vet and car repair bills that I would like to get paid off. To accomplish this, I am hoping to sell a few things. I can take either Paypal or money order. Prices do not include shipping. I don’t want to make this thread too picture heavy, so I’m only including one picture for each item. However, if you are interested, please PM me, and I can provide you with more pictures.

1) First up, I have a brown vampire bat. He is mint with tag and original box. I would like to get $60.00 for him.

Photobucket

2) Next, I have a black gold sitting spectral. He is mint with tag and original box. I would like to get $160.00 for him.

Photobucket

3) Next, I have a black gold lap dragon. He is mint with tag and original box. I would like to get $191.00 for him.

Photobucket

4) Next, I have a black gold scratching dragon. He is mint with tag and original box. I would like to get $191.00 for him.

Photobucket

5) At this time, I am putting out feeler for these. I have an entire family of pearl griffins. They are mint with tags, original boxes, and certificates. I would like to find homes for the entire family before I sell them. Please PM with offers. Entire family SOLD!

Photobucket

PM’ed you 🙂

Skylover
      Participant

It looks like I have an interested party in the griffin chicks. Is there anyone interested in the adults? I would really like to get the entire set sold so that I’m not tempted to replace any missing members.

Hannah
        Participant

Whats your asking price for the pearl male Skylover?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Of course Skylover can ask whatever she wants, but the original selling price of the pearl male griffin was $230, so I am guessing at least that if not more.

Also, not to hijack your thread, but I also have a pearl crouching chick for sale (since Skylover has sold hers) if someone missed out

Skylover
            Participant

I’m asking about $250.00 for the male. If you’re interested, let me know!

Skylover
              Participant

Does anyone know how to make text a different color? I’d like to be able to visibly mark something once it’s sold. It’s one of the things I miss about the old forum…

WolfenMachine
                Participant

(font color=#000000) type some text (/font) just replace the parenthesies with open and closed brackets < > The number is a hexidecimal number, many of which can be found here:

http://www.academictutorials.com/images/color-chart-values.gif

And too there are some cool color phaders/faders online that will generate code for you :)

Skylover
                  Participant

Yay! Thank you Wolfen! I still liked the functionality of the old forum better, but at least now I can make my item statuses stand out again. Thanks again!

Skylover
                    Participant

Bumping this thread since it looks like I’m going to need money to remove some bees from my house. Thank you for looking!

Are you planning on adding any more dragons to sell?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.