Skigod

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Skigod

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Miss Pink Princess,

I never really thanked you for going out of your way to save and get pieces for me. If it wasn’t for your ‘insistence’ I wouldn’t own an old green fledgie right now ๐Ÿ™‚ And this was way back before the days of the store when it was a mad grab to save pieces.

You are a very vocal person and keep the pot stirred here quite often. I like it. Post more again. ๐Ÿ˜ณ XD

Anonymous

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

I’ll second that! Thank you for my White Riser. I found out about them after they had already sold out, and thought I couldn’t get one. He looks great in my collection!

Jasmine
          Participant

Ski, I love your honesty and the way you’re never afraid to voice an opinion, even if it isn’t a popular one. You will always be the “Pink Princess”.

Leigha
            Participant

Agreed! I love your honesty Skigod!

Starbreeze
              Participant

Hi Ski! :hi: All I can say, is thanks for being my friend. I can always count on you to lend a shoulder or a sympathetic ear whenever I need one. You’re the best!

dragonmedley
                Participant

We sure don’t see you as often, but every time you pipe up, I’m glad you did.

Take care, girl!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Katherine
                  Participant

Yes, I always love seeing you on the forum!

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

I’m fairly new here but did get my crouching black chick from you. I love honest people–even if they’re brutally honest. People need to see it as it is without the glitter. I’ll be paying more attentiont to your posts from here on out.

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

*raises her glass to that* Ski, you are one of the good ones! Sometimes your passion can get you in trouble– but honestly, for all the ways someone can get in trouble, that’s the best one. It’s because it means you have a great heart, you care, and you’ll stick by your guns.
                        I still remember in the first days of Windstone being on eBay– long before the forum existed– we used to root for ‘skigod’ (we thought you were someone who really liked to ski) when we saw you bidding on those first auctions! It seemed like you were always getting outbid at the last second in those early days… and we had a celebration when you won one!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                        Participant

I remember that, Jen!! I am so glad I got that OW back after I sold him… He is very personal because of those first early auctions.

Thank you for all your nice comments everyone! I love this place and the people I have met here. Every time something important happens in my life, you guys are the ones I want to share it with. I love you guys. Individuals, of course, and then the forum as a whole. You’re like family. ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
                          Participant

Thanks, too, Ski, helping me out with the BVP OW. I don’t own him anymore, but I’m glad I did for a while and am especially happy buying him gave me an opportunity to meet you.

darjeb
                            Participant

Just keep on being yourself Ski we love you the way you are

I second what everyone said. ๐Ÿ˜€

So now you’ve got me curious. If it’s not because you love to ski than what is Skigod from ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.