fbpx

Sitting Griffin Chick in new Silver Wolf color for store price, first come first serve

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Sitting Griffin Chick in new Silver Wolf color for store price, first come first serve

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

I’ve added the Sitting Griffin Chick in the new Silver Wolf color to my sale for store price of $52.00, first come first serve. He’s a very beautiful griffin chick, but I don’t quite fancy him enough to keep him. He is in mint condition of course, with his attached hang tag and original box. PM me or reply here if interested!

Each piece is in mint condition and will be double boxed and insured via your preferred shipping carrier. Shipping will be calculated based on your address and insurance based on the value of each piece. I accept PayPal for payment and will gladly ship to Canada/overseas. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

“Toasted Pearl” Curlie – $50.00 plus shipping to your address, sold out in the Windstone store. His original box has been misplaced, however he still has his attached hang tag and will be securely double boxed for safe shipping. http://windstoneeditions.com/products/curled-dragon-toasted-pearl

***SOLD – Thank you!*** “Dark Grey Hawk” Male Griffin #1 with red eyes – $418.88, the original auction price I won him for, plus shipping to your address. He includes his attached hang tag, original box and signed COA by Melody. Here is the auction link for photos: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=290558470757&si=gw521aC73LtLQFzKH2siEEPOs0w%253D&viewitem=#ht_749wt_906

***TRADED – Thank you!*** Triceratops – $100.00 plus shipping to your address, paid $190.00 on eBay. Retired, mint condition and does not have a hang tag as these guys didn’t have them. He did not come with his original box when I originally purchased him, but he will be securely double boxed for safe shipping.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

SOME ONE ….ON THE FORUM….WAS LOOKING FOR THE WINDSTONE DINO’S. IT’S BEEN ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO. I’M SORRY. I STILL DON”T HAVE ALL THE NAMES DOWN YET. BUT THE THREAD IS HERE SOME WERE.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

WolfenMachine
        Participant

OMG I wish I could take that Griffin and Triceratops off your hands. I absolutely loved that griffin when he was on ebay. I was next highest bidder. He’s gorgeous!

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

HI, MG!! I’ve been missing you, I hope all is well! **HUGS**

Carolyn
            Participant

Good for you for coming back . I read the thread about you leaving this forum over people causing trouble . I know how that feels . Some people can be nasty .
              I hope you can sell your Windstones . The dino is cute .

machineguts
              Participant

Thanks so much guys, I sincerely appreciate it! πŸ™‚ Sasha I didn’t write that in my posting when I left, in fact I never made my reason public. I mostly needed personal time away to work with a family situation at home. I’ll actually visit the forum a little more often, not as much as before due to my schedule, but I’ll be around. πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
                Participant

I’ll actually visit the forum a little more often, not as much as before due to my schedule, but I’ll be around. πŸ™‚

YEEAAHHH!!! :BIGSMILE: Glad you are back!

Carolyn
                  Participant

Thanks so much guys, I sincerely appreciate it! πŸ™‚ Sasha I didn’t write that in my posting when I left, in fact I never made my reason public. I mostly needed personal time away to work with a family situation at home. I’ll actually visit the forum a little more often, not as much as before due to my schedule, but I’ll be around. πŸ™‚

I guess thats what people thought was up . I kept reading that kind of stuff in it .
                    Well thats good . Good Luck selling your stuff.

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

I don’t get on here much nowdays myself. Have very limited funds so why upset myself with all the pretties I can’t get? I love that hawk griffin–glad you were able to sell him.

machineguts
                      Participant

Thanks so much everyone! I hear you Fern, sometimes that’s what it takes to help with the Windstone addiction!

machineguts
                        Participant

Added Sitting Griffin Chick in the new Silver Wolf color for store price of $52.00, first come first serve!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.