fbpx

Siri's Art – Book Page Doodles

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Siri's Art – Book Page Doodles

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

Hmmm… :puzzled: What if you were to send them in poster tubes? I’d had a lot of luck receiving prints through the mail in them! If you ever want to do a “test run” to see if they work, then PICK ME!!! I would gladly purchase a print from you!

Sirithiliel
      Participant

Hmmm… :puzzled: What if you were to send them in poster tubes? I’d had a lot of luck receiving prints through the mail in them! If you ever want to do a “test run” to see if they work, then PICK ME!!! I would gladly purchase a print from you!

now to figure out how to sell things XP I have a pay pal, but i’ve never sold anything, only bought.

Puffpastryofdoom
        Participant

(Don’t feel bad! I’ve never received money through PayPal either!) I looked online and it says that once the other member sends the money payment into your PayPal account, you can click on an option to “Withdraw” the money in order to put it safely into your bank or credit card account!

Sirithiliel
          Participant

(Don’t feel bad! I’ve never received money through PayPal either!) I looked online and it says that once the other member sends the money payment into your PayPal account, you can click on an option to “Withdraw” the money in order to put it safely into your bank or credit card account!

i’ll look into it and will let you know =)

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

Okay! Thank you so much!!! πŸ˜€

Adaneth
              Participant

Wow, Manet is really, really a gorgeous piece of work! Fantastic! πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Those are fantastic! I love Manet.

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

A new picture / Poem i came up with. Figured if Orca could go and attack great whales, why not a sea serpent if they found one?

Please do not use without my permission. Picture and poem are C. Me

A new picture / Poem i came up with. Figured if Orca could go and attack great whales, why not a sea serpent if they found one?

Please do not use without my permission. Picture and poem are C. Me

Awesome!!!

Puffpastryofdoom
                      Participant

I LOOOOOVE your poem and artwork! Your sea serpent looks so eel-like! (…And it just so happens that eels are among my favorite animals/pets! (Someone has to love them, right? πŸ˜‰ Hahaha…)

-You always amaze me with your beautiful work! πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

I LOOOOOVE your poem and artwork! Your sea serpent looks so eel-like! (…And it just so happens that eels are among my favorite animals/pets! (Someone has to love them, right? πŸ˜‰ Hahaha…)

-You always amaze me with your beautiful work! πŸ™‚

I think eels are great, and make awesome sea serpents =) thank you

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Done again with colored pencils. THis is a different picture than the pen and ink one, I did two copies so that I could do B&W and colored. =)

Done again with colored pencils. THis is a different picture than the pen and ink one, I did two copies so that I could do B&W and colored. =)

WOW! The color just brought everything out! Thank you for sharing. Awesome!

Adaneth
                            Participant

Nice work! I really like your eelish take on the sea serpent. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.