Silver Wolf Griffins???

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Silver Wolf Griffins???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stormbringer777
    Participant

Hi Melody πŸ™‚ The whole family of Silver Wolf Griffins has been out of stock in the store for quite some time. πŸ™ Could you tell us “Griffin Fanatics” :p when or IF there are any plans to re-stock them? A big “THANK YOU” πŸ˜‰ to you and your staff for working SO hard to cater to us “Windstone Nuts”. We really appreciate it!!!

Melody
      Keymaster

Hi Melody πŸ™‚ The whole family of Silver Wolf Griffins has been out of stock in the store for quite some time. πŸ™ Could you tell us “Griffin Fanatics” :p when or IF there are any plans to re-stock them? A big “THANK YOU” πŸ˜‰ to you and your staff for working SO hard to cater to us “Windstone Nuts”. We really appreciate it!!!

The chicks should be back in the store… maybe today? The females will be back in the store, maybe as early as Friday. We will start painting males as soon as the females are done.

Stormbringer777
        Participant

THANK YOU!! πŸ˜‰ You just made my day!! πŸ™‚ I REALLY APPRECIATE the information!! YIPPEE!!! :party: I’m sure that there are more of us that wanted to know!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Yay, this makes me happy πŸ™‚ The silver wolf is really my fave production color of the male griffs.. I also adore the sitting chick, so just might have to try and swing getting those here hopefully soon..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.