fbpx

Silver Oriental Sun Dragon for Silver OW?

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Silver Oriental Sun Dragon for Silver OW?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

DantheDragon
      Participant

Hi guys!

Sticking my feelers out here regarding this trade. I know silver OWs are very sought after, and honestly I have no clue how much they are worth these days, or what anyone would pay for my Silver Oriental Sun Dragon. Would it be a fair straight trade, or not? If not, which do you imagine is worth more? I haven’t kept up with the auctions much, but I’m under the impression mine is still the only one. Please correct me if I’m wrong!

The Silver Oriental Sun Dragon is still in mint condition, and I have the original box.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

The Silver Sun was impressive, but I don’t know if you could get a straight trade. The Silver Old Warriors were really BIG when they came out and off the top of my head, I think went around 1500 – 2 grand each.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

DantheDragon
          Participant

Really? I thought they went for about the same price?

Oh, I found a link! http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=43 Perhaps you were thinking of a different set? I know a lot of them did go for around that much.

In other news, looks like mine is still the only one according to the database. 🙂

So many pretty Windstones in there O.O the emerald peacock is gorgeous too.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Oh man! I’d love a silver Sun dragon. No Silver OW to trade though 🙁 Is there anything else you’re after?

DantheDragon
              Participant

Maaaybe the Prototype Old Warrior Dragon (Emerald Peacock), though I would like to see more pictures of it before committing to anything. D:

Nicole
                Participant

those silver ows sure are pretty. But I think other forum member have been seeking those for a while without luck. Do any current forum members even have any of the silver ows?

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Hmmmm… maybe I remembered wrong? Damn! I wish I could have got one!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

NicoleH wrote:

those silver ows sure are pretty. But I think other forum member have been seeking those for a while without luck. Do any current forum members even have any of the silver ows?

Yep. I’ve had a $1500 bounty on one’s head for over a year now with no results. The silver OW is my holy grail dragon.

Best of luck on the trade!

DantheDragon
                    Participant

Does anyone remember if there were every any “old green” Old Warriors released? I can’t recall if it was just talked about, or if there were some made.

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Nope, no old green OWs were ever made- I’d sell a kidney, a lung, most of my liver, both ovaries, whatever to get that one! Anyone need a rent a womb j/k?
                        I have the empea prototype OW, but not looking to trade/sell at this time sorry, anyhow I like him better than the suns.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.