Silver Male and Mother Dragons are in the store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Silver Male and Mother Dragons are in the store!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

We have blue eyed Male and Mother dragons in the store now! We’ll start shipping them on Monday December 17th.

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/home.php

I have no idea what style of dragons will appear next in the silver – that would be a question for Melody!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Happy Holidays Susie!!! 😀

(I’m waiting to see if there is Laps in this color!) 😈

Jodi
        Participant

Me too!

Stephanie
          Participant

A scratcher would look lovely too! 😀

SilverDragon
            Participant

Hey susie, is there a big chance that they will come out in lavender too?? Cause I would want to wait to buy them with those eyes.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
              Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Awesome. I have been wanting a silver dragon, but they will have to wait. I would really like to see a silver lap dragon and OW. Happy Holidays Susie.

Bob

Susie wrote:

We have blue eyed Male and Mother dragons in the store now! We’ll start shipping them on Monday December 17th.

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/home.php

I have no idea what style of dragons will appear next in the silver – that would be a question for Melody!

Happy Holidays Everyone!
                I already posted about them the second I saw them and have already asked Melody in her section what ones we will see next in case anyone else is inclined to know more

Thank you Susie you are the GREATEST well next to Karen and the rest of the Windstone Staff of course

Maria
                Participant

I like the coloring. If Melody releases that on a Spectral, I’d get it.

Susie
                  Keymaster

Please note: The Male and Mother Dragons in Silver all have pale blue eyes. We do not have any with lavender eyes. Melody says that in the future she MAY make a batch with lavender, but has no idea when that may happen. When ordering our Silver Dragons currently offered, there is no choice of eye color.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.