Silver Lap Dragons are now available (1/28/08)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Silver Lap Dragons are now available (1/28/08)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Silver Lap Dragons are now available in the store. Right now they don’t have a picture, but they will soon. They match the Male and Mother dragons in silver.

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/home.php?cat=17

Susie
      Keymaster

THANK YOU!

There is now one less. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I cant wait till the picture is up- might have to start saving again! lol

Pegasi1978
        Participant

There’s an unoffical picture in dark_zorse’s sneak peek thread in the General Windstone section. Here ya go!

dark_zorse wrote:

Anybody know what day it is? It’s friiiiiiiiiday! Time for a sneak peek!

I spy with my little eye…

Something… silver…

(This one was a little late this evening. Sorry about that)

Oh they are beautiful! I think I will end up with one of these just as soon as I can afford it!

Patricia
          Participant

There is one more less now! I couldn’t resist!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

darjeb
            Participant

Make that two less I couldn’t resist

One more gone! I decided I could wait for a red male dragon and spent the money I was saving for him plus some to get the Silver Lap- I’m so excited! I cant wait till he gets here. It will be my FIRST lap dragon (and silver piece) and the 8th Windstone sculpture in my house. πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

Congrats to everybody who got one. Hope you all post pics! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                Participant

yay! I feel really lucky that I got one! The only other lap I have is black gold, and she’s one of my favorite sculpts!

Travistie
                  Participant

Yes, I’d like to see pics to!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats to everybody who got one. Hope you all post pics! πŸ˜€

I’ll post some when I get mine, which shouldn’t be that long, since they are in Hollywood and I’m just outside of San Francisco. I think I’m going to drive my husband nuts talking about this thing haha.

Do they have mumps or is that to hold the horns until they are dry? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.