fbpx

Silver Kinglet Sold Out

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Silver Kinglet Sold Out

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Stephanie
      Participant

πŸ™

The night I was going to buy one, too. There were two a half hour ago, and when I finally talk myself into just going for it, I refresh and they’re gone.

Do we know if there will be more eventually? (After the move, obviously, and a bunch of other stuff.)

Congrats if anyone here got them!

Amanda
        Participant

Aww! I’m sorry you missed them by so little! πŸ™

BDW
          Participant

Mine is for sale if you want it.

Maria
            Participant

Aw, I’m sorry, Stephanie. I hope you can get BDW’s.

Jodi
              Participant

I am going to sell mine too, if someone needs one. It just didn’t do it for me. He’s cute, though.

I got mine. I was waiting specifically for him. Of the hatchers, he is the only one I truely fell in love with. But it looks like you got two jumping out at ya! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†
                I skipped the rainbow kinglet…I only have the fledgling and I will want a curlie, but otherwise, no more rainbows for me thank you. πŸ˜‰

Travistie
                Participant

I personally love the Silver Kinglet. The sculpt is just cute anyway, but the color looks good on him too.

BDW
                  Participant

Well mine is still for sale if someone is looking for one. Price same as the store plus shipping.

Stephanie
                    Participant

Thank you to the people who let me know their kinglets were for sale. Unfortunately, my money situation has changed, as it always does, so I’m going to wait a while before seeking one out.

Thanks so much for the offers, and I’m sorry if I got anyone’s hopes up for selling theirs. I feel the worst about that. I went back and reread my post, and while it wasn’t intended as a wanted post, it might have come across as one, and then for me to backtrack and say, ‘no, I don’t really want to buy one now’…I feel like a bit of a jerk. I apologize for that.

😳 I hope you find buyers.

Jodi
                      Participant

That’s okay. No worries. You got me to actually post a For Sale listing for mine.

BDW
                        Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Thank you to the people who let me know their kinglets were for sale. Unfortunately, my money situation has changed, as it always does, so I’m going to wait a while before seeking one out.

Thanks so much for the offers, and I’m sorry if I got anyone’s hopes up for selling theirs. I feel the worst about that. I went back and reread my post, and while it wasn’t intended as a wanted post, it might have come across as one, and then for me to backtrack and say, ‘no, I don’t really want to buy one now’…I feel like a bit of a jerk. I apologize for that.

😳 I hope you find buyers.
                          Don’t worry about it! πŸ˜†
                          I was going to post him for sale but haven’t got around to it yet. So when I saw your post I wanted you to have a chance at one. πŸ˜‰

emerald212 wrote:

That’s okay. No worries. You got me to actually post a For Sale listing for mine.

I’ll have to do that to soon. πŸ˜†

Stephanie
                          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Don’t worry about it! πŸ˜†
                            I was going to post him for sale but haven’t got around to it yet. So when I saw your post I wanted you to have a chance at one. πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the offer. Wish I could get him, but alas…not right now. Soon! πŸ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.