Silver Dragons – two verisons of Silver

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Silver Dragons – two verisons of Silver

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We have added our Secret Keeper Dragon to our store in Silver. You will see two versions in our store: Silvery and Intense Black. Please look carefully at the photographs of both dragons before making your choice.

We have in stock, the “silvery” silver Secret Keeper that matches our earliest Silver colored dragons. I’m not sure how many styles were made initially painted the way that Melody had planned with a light silver dusting over all. There are no solid pure black areas on this Secret Keeper.

Over the years after we moved from California to Oregon, the silver color morphed a bit and we made batches that did not have a silver dusting over all of the black shaded areas – but had intense pure black shading. I believe we made most of the dragon styles like this beginning in about 2009. We are making the Secret Keeper in this “Intense Black” version as well! These are not in stock at this time, however you may press the “Join Waitlist” button on its page to let us know that this is the color you are interested in when we do have them.

We have plans to restock Silver dragons in other styles as well. At this point we are thinking of making small batches of both versions however we are not quite certain about that yet. Please let us know if you are interested in seeing silver dragons restocked and which version you prefer.

Scathach
      Participant

I am very eagerly awaiting the arrival of my silvery silver secret keeper!

I am beyond excited to be able to get this wonderful dragon. (Thanks, income tax refund.)

I was thrilled to see this colour rendition as I’m not a huge fan of the black markings on the silver Dragon.

I would love to see the entire family painted in the silvery silver colour, but my first choices would be the Old Warrior, Lap, Coiled Mom, and Young.

Life is beautiful.

Mika
        Participant

I would love to see the silver dragons restocked (esp. the Rising Spectral and Young) in the intense black version, but I’d still buy them in the silvery version. Honestly I’m just happy to see silver dragons returning to the store.

Todd
          Participant

For me definitely the intense black version dragons. I would also like to see them in the other pieces as well. I am still in need of a few pieces to complete the set and fully intend to purchase if they are made. If at all possible it would be nice to see the oriental dragons in silver intense black. I agree though I am happy to see the silver dragons return even if only for a small batch or two.

Scathach
            Participant

I unpacked my Silvery Silver Secret Keeper today and all I can say is WOW!!

She’s a big, beautiful girl who goes well with my older silver dragons.

Gorgeous in pictures, even better in person.

Life is beautiful.

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

I am hoping for a Silver Hatching Kinglet Dragon with lavender eyes or light blue eyes; so happy to hear more silvers will be re-stocked !!
                Jellyfish gifted me with an item on my Holy Grail list; a beautiful Curled Dragon with lavender eyes that I luv, luv, luv !!

Kim
                Blocked

I love the silvery silver version without the black personally if more dragons were painted in that colour.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Susie
                  Keymaster

We’ve just stocked small quantities of the Male Dragon in both versions of the Silver!

Christine
                    Participant

I would love to purchase the emperor dragon in the silver color.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.