fbpx

Silver dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Silver dragons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kasie
    Participant

I’ve looked and searched and I’ve either missed it or it’s not there so I’ve got to ask, are you planning on making anymore silver dragons? I had been off the forum and hadn’t bought any windstones for a couple of years and when I came back to see what was going on and finish my silver collection I found that they were postponed.

Susie
      Keymaster

We do not have plans to make more of the dragons in silver any time soon – they are indeed “postponed” – but are not considered “retired”. As a postponed “Limited Production” color, we may make more of them in the future, at this time there are no plans for them. Please press the “join wait list” button on their page. Knowing how many people are waiting for an item is helpful to us.

Kasie
        Participant

As soon as I saw that they were postponed I pressed the notify me button. Thanks Susie, I’ll keep my fingers crossed

Melody
          Keymaster

I’ve looked and searched and I’ve either missed it or it’s not there so I’ve got to ask, are you planning on making anymore silver dragons? I had been off the forum and hadn’t bought any windstones for a couple of years and when I came back to see what was going on and finish my silver collection I found that they were postponed.

If enough people want silver dragons, we can paint more, but it is a matter of demand. Silver seems less popular than the brighter colors.

Scathach
            Participant

If enough people want silver dragons, we can paint more, but it is a matter of demand. Silver seems less popular than the brighter colors.

I’ve put my name on the waiting list for the Lap and the Old Warrior in Silver.

Life is beautiful.

Todd
              Participant

I put my name in for most all of them. Any chance that the secret keepers would be done in silver? I would buy them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.