fbpx

Silver Dragon eyes (….psst…Melody…)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Silver Dragon eyes (….psst…Melody…)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Skylover wrote:

I just really liked the red eyes in the silver. They stand out very boldly, and I like the contrast. I don’t see the golds having red eyes as a condition for why the silvers shouldn’t. Apples and oranges to me.

BUT we have NEVER had a dragon EVER with Lavender eyes

Yeah… lavender please.

Bob

Kujacker wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Skylover wrote:

I just really liked the red eyes in the silver. They stand out very boldly, and I like the contrast. I don’t see the golds having red eyes as a condition for why the silvers shouldn’t. Apples and oranges to me.

BUT we have NEVER had a dragon EVER with Lavender eyes

Yeah… lavender please.
        Thank you! Thank you!
        *takes a bow*

Travistie
        Participant

I personally would like the silver dragons with either straw or blue eyes.

Having eye color choice would be cool. It’s a great idea for those with different tastes. It shouldn’t be that much of a pain right? We got 3 different eye color choices on the first Poad, and there’s the PYOs too.

Arlla
          Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

I’d want mine with gray eyes…

It was explained somewhere that the eyes are not grey they are the Lavender eyes that seemed to pick up the grey

On the photo Arlla posted? The male looks like he has gray eyes. I’d still want gray… but if the lavender looks like it does in the photo (gray) I’d be fine with that too.

The male that looks like he has gray eyes in my pic does indeed have the lavender eyes. It’s a pretty gray lavender.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Lavender please- that way it will be extra special. If not, then find those grey eyes that Olympia used for the special Sun.

Blue and red are over done- red especially on dragons. I personally dont think they look good on the silvers. But opinions are like booty -0-, yanno.

I still think an odd eyed dragon would be cool. If not on the silver, maybe some other dragons (Fledge maybe since they are more affordable).

Choice of eye colors is nice but again like everyone is saying, could be a rump roast for poor Melody. But if you dont ask, you never know!

lamortefille
            Participant

Very good point about the PYOs….hopefully it can be done for the silvers, too. Maybe a special order kind of thing? You pay first and then they put in the eyes you choose. It’s what I was thinking about for the BG dragons. Could be we’re getting too fancy and demanding, though. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Jodi
              Participant

I’ll take Straw eyes please.

If the silver dragons are going to be regular production, switching eye colors will never work. That will only work for limited production pieces. And, I think the silver dragons should be regular production (with straw eyes). πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                Participant

I like lavender. Its only one little bitty eye. Who would have thought it would be soooo much trouble. πŸ˜†

I have a stilly question, why hasn’t anyone thought of green eyes?

Just an idea.

Kyrin

Purplecat
                  Participant

Sounds pretty to me, but I’m partial to green. πŸ™‚ (my eyes are green) πŸ™‚

Maria
                    Participant

Very neat idea, Arlla!
                      Is there a reason you’re asking this on the forum, out of Melody’s reach, instead of when you were at the factory? πŸ˜†

Bob

travistie wrote:

I personally would like the silver dragons with either straw or blue eyes.

Having eye color choice would be cool. It’s a great idea for those with different tastes. It shouldn’t be that much of a pain right? We got 3 different eye color choices on the first Poad, and there’s the PYOs too.
                        How can you send out production dragons to stores with out eyes??
                        Would they send them eyes and tell the person buying them to glue them in on their own??
                        They do not want to get everyone buying direct from them and to try to make all those special orders for all the stores that carry Windstone would be a nightmare

Bob

Arlla wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

I’d want mine with gray eyes…

It was explained somewhere that the eyes are not grey they are the Lavender eyes that seemed to pick up the grey

On the photo Arlla posted? The male looks like he has gray eyes. I’d still want gray… but if the lavender looks like it does in the photo (gray) I’d be fine with that too.

The male that looks like he has gray eyes in my pic does indeed have the lavender eyes. It’s a pretty gray lavender.
                          I LOVE it!!!

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

I’ll take Straw eyes please.

If the silver dragons are going to be regular production, switching eye colors will never work. That will only work for limited production pieces. And, I think the silver dragons should be regular production (with straw eyes). πŸ˜€
                            Thank you I stated this elsewhere

Bob

Kyrin wrote:

I have a stilly question, why hasn’t anyone thought of green eyes?

Just an idea.

Kyrin
                              I would LOVE Green or Olive and I can’t remember where but it had been brought up

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.