silver and copper patina emperor

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone silver and copper patina emperor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

Does anyone have both that could post a few pics of them together? Thanks!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I just have a silver…but I know a certain someone has both. Im sure she will see this

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

I have both and I can try to get a pic of them together tomorrow. They actually live on the same shelf here.

wolflodge100
          Participant

Thanks! I am forever grateful! 🙂

wolflodge100
            Participant

Still waiting….anybody?

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

Oh damn. >.< I forgot to do it this week. Im sorry! I'll try again for Tuesday. I work a lot for the next couple days. I havent been on the forums as much as I usually am this past week.

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

Okay I know you asked for this about a million years ago now, but I just got the chance to photograph them together. Id take outdoor pics but the weather has been nasty today so these will have to do…

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Wow. I know there’s been talk of high contrast/low contrast on the silvers, but that’s a lot of black on that silver dragon. My lap is all silver no black…I think I might like the low? contrast better. That copper Emp is amazing (voice raises here in amazement :))

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

I have a mixture of silvers myself. But I DO have the low contrast lap, male, all three royal hatchers sun dragon and sitting spectral. I have high contrast fledge, young, emp and ow. I think the only other silver I’d like to add to my collection is the low contrast emp.

siberakh1
                      Participant

Holy crap that silver emp looks like he has almost black markings on him. Does he look as vividly contrasting (if that makes sense) in person? I know I’d really like to get a lap dragon in silver still, if they ever return (to coincide with free funds of course), but not with that much contrast.

Wow, that’s a lot of black. A little while ago I asked for the Silver emperor as a Christmas present, because I loved the way the high-contrast silver in the store photo looked. But the one that’s pictured here looks quite a bit different from the store photo… I’m not sure I’d want mine to look like that.

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

I think its just the room lighting. The color is closer to the store pic in person.

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

I think its just the room lighting. The color is closer to the store pic in person.

briteblades
                            Participant

I LOVE the contrast, I think he looks amazing. I would be more tempted to buy one if all looked like that!

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

I have the Fledge and the Riser and the OW in silver and I have to say I love the contrast. Especially on the OW. I love him and have to say he’s my favorite in the silver. I hope they will restock the lap dragons at some point and have them with the contrast as well. I don’t usually go for the monochromatic colors schemes, but the Windstone painters made this color very dynamic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.