Signed Emperor Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Signed Emperor Dragons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    icewing726
    Participant

Hi Melody, pretty simple question honestly. I was wondering if there were any emperor dragons signed by you coming up, that or rock dragons (haven’t checked if those are just ridiculously larger or not, want something that looks good in a display case). I’m getting close to completeing my collection, model wise, and really feel I need something in there signed by you (the white spectrals an option but i already have one and would prefer not to duplicate). I’ve noticed the two test paints put out by you recently, is there anything coming out in a blue or green on an emperor? That or what are the odds of a special version of blue morpho? Thanks for your time, these Dragons and Griphons are the only thing I’ve ever felt a need to collect and my family is very impressed by them as well. (last thing, have you thought about phoenixs or wyverns?)

Melody
      Keymaster

I haven’t been painting much ebay stuff since Gina took over, (she paints better than I do) -so the only ebay things that I have painted and signed are pieces that are left over from when I did paint them.

There’s a bunch of female dragon test paints in Autumn leaf colors and I think there is one Emperor.
        There are a few large rock dragons, and I am not sure what else is sitting in the ebay room. I can check on Monday.

icewing726
        Participant

I’d appreciate that, I have a number of paints from Gina, but I would really like to add something from you and Laurie as well. Just figured I’d check with ya before I eliminate my need for any big pieces.

Melody
          Keymaster

Sorry! I haven’t forgotten to do this, I just couldn’t get to it earlier this week.
            There are several things that I painted coming up on ebay:
            9 mother dragons test-painted in metallic Autunm leaf colors,
            2 Old Warriors in Autumn leaf,
            2 large rock dragons that are brownish,
            a tigerish mother kirin
            2 Grand Unicorns painted like tiger-tabby cats,
            a roan mother Pegasus,
            and a filagree-feathered young GB unicorn that was left behind for some reason.
            Turns out that the test paint Emperor dragon had some serious issues, so he won’t be going on ebay.

icewing726
            Participant

Thanks for the list, the first piece I ever got, white mother dragon, was a birthday present close to 20 years ago. I’ll keep an eye out for the other options though. Thanks for the list.

icewing726
              Participant

Grabbed test paint number 9. Ill be watching for the rock dragons, and still hoping to see something else from Laurie. Anyway looking forward to seeing it when it gets here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.