fbpx

Signature images

Home Forums Miscellany Community Signature images

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

ddvm wrote:

Thanks! I like the Moon Griffin one but I figured if she was gone I would switch to a new one. Although if it isn’t too much trouble to make a smaller one with the labordite coiled mother I’d appreciate it. The Moon Griffin does take up a lot of the forum. πŸ˜€

No problem! Let me dig up a picture of the lab coiled mother. You have a quote or anything you would like to go with her? Got a preferred angle?

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

How do you get the signatures to be a decent size, btw???

Mine is too small to read easily, it automatically gets resized so that it’s tiny…

If you *want* to make one like it that will be a decent -ish size you can, but I want to know how to make it a little bit.. well longer mostly it wasn’t supposed to be as tall as it is initially but that was the only way I could read it.
        How’s this?

Deleted to save space in photobucket.

Megan
        Participant

Mine is gone now, too πŸ™ I wish I could have another like it, with the emerald mouse wizard and peacock cat wizard. Is that possible, pegasi? You’re so sweet for offering to help! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

If you see your signature again then right-click on it and save it. That means it’s still in your computer’s cached files somewhere! If not I can try to recreate something similar to it. I think I remember what yours looked like. The cat and mouse were battling it out with magic right?

Megan
            Participant

Oh, boy… it can’t seem to decide whether or not it wants to stick around! πŸ˜† I will mess with it and see what I can do. Thanks for the advice!

pegasi1978 wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

How do you get the signatures to be a decent size, btw???

Mine is too small to read easily, it automatically gets resized so that it’s tiny…

If you *want* to make one like it that will be a decent -ish size you can, but I want to know how to make it a little bit.. well longer mostly it wasn’t supposed to be as tall as it is initially but that was the only way I could read it.
              How’s this?

By the time I saw it I had already fixed it!

But thanks anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

By the time I saw it I had already fixed it!

But thanks anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€
                No problem at all!

I’ve long admired some of the signatures with the pictures….. 8)
                Peg, could you do one with my saying with one of the SK’s? preferrably a Twilight? I just love the sly look she seems to have….(letters in blue if you would?) BAMBI EYES! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                Participant

tasgrs wrote:

I’ve long admired some of the signatures with the pictures….. 8)
                  Peg, could you do one with my saying with one of the SK’s? preferrably a Twilight? I just love the sly look she seems to have….(letters in blue if you would?) BAMBI EYES! πŸ˜€

How’s this?

WAAAAAY COOL! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† *Claps hands delightly!*

Now what do I do with it? πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

tasgrs wrote:

Now what do I do with it? πŸ˜€

Go to your profile
                    scroll down to signature (where you put your dragon eggs)
                    in the box put the following exactly, but take out the spaces (make the “]h” and the “g[” touch)

And that should do it! πŸ˜€ You sometimes have to post again to see it.

Amanda
                    Participant

I’ve always admired the pretty siggy pictures, but I have no idea what I would want in one-too many things I like! πŸ˜›

Thanks so much, Pegasil!

WHOOOO HOOO!!!! I love it!
                      Thanks, Peg!! <3

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I know it can be hard to pick sometimes. If you do think of something feel free to ask me. And I don’t mind putting more than one windstone in a signature either.

The only thing I can’t really do is recolor them like whipput did with purplecat’s flap cat. I’m not quite that good with photoshop.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.