fbpx

Siberakh1's PYOs – 4 new pieces added 7/26 pg 5!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Siberakh1's PYOs – 4 new pieces added 7/26 pg 5!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

One of the prettiest pyo unis I’ve seen! 😀

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

😯 I love her!!! I sooo want 😀 . You did an exellent job painting her.

Lokie
        Participant

I think his body looks fantastic!

Maria
          Participant

That unicorn is absolutely lovely, siberakh. Wow!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Wow! I don’t even really like the Uni very much and that is AMAZING!!! Great job! It makes me actually really want one for my collection!

OMG! Did I see you mentioned Flutterby? I CAN’T BELIEVE SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERS FLUTTERBY!!! I know I’m probably a bit late on the boat here, but she was a childhhod favorite of mine.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Wow! I don’t even really like the Uni very much and that is AMAZING!!! Great job! It makes me actually really want one for my collection!

OMG! Did I see you mentioned Flutterby? I CAN’T BELIEVE SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERS FLUTTERBY!!! I know I’m probably a bit late on the boat here, but she was a childhhod favorite of mine.
                You’ve not noticed what my avatar is? It’s Flutterby. I think it’s an image from the book “Glitterby Baby”.

siberakh1
                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

You’ve not noticed what my avatar is? It’s Flutterby. I think it’s an image from the book “Glitterby Baby”.

Don’t worry Drag0n. I’ll bring out my copies of Flutterby and Glitterby Baby with me tomorrow.

siberakh1
                  Participant

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. He was sort of an experiment with a new method, so it means a lot! 😀

Fyi, the Dapple Grey will be up for sale. I’m just trying to find some stones for him/her first. I’ll be doing another for me :), but of course, if he doesn’t sell, he’ll always have a home. I’d love the pyo pegasus to come out. I’ll be doing one like Flutterby! 😀

Purplecat
                    Participant

you did a beautiful job! I love your dappling work. 😀 😀

siberakh1
                      Participant

So, after I did the first one, which sold, I was asked for a commission of another dapple grey unicorn. This here is #2, which turned out to be a little darker than the first. The only difference is I didn’t airbrush a white basecoat on this one, so it picked up the pastels a little faster than I expected (still a learning experience for me with the pastels, since this is only my 2nd pyo using them). Still, she turned out well. Had to use a few more CZ than rubies on this one (it’s hard to find stones that small!). I painted the base on this one, since I forgot that I didn’t paint the base on the original, but I think it suits this one nicely. My mom is yelling at me that I need to do one for me to keep (she is hating to see these go!).

This guy is off to Nova Scotia to live with pixiekissed! 🙂 Here she is in the morning sun, checking out the snow this morning:

I have a brown uni I’d like to do afterward for myself and possibly a wolf, but I need to finish my little purple dragon I have in progress and my seal lynx point ragdoll griffin. My Muse will be done when she feels like it :).

Stephanie
                        Participant

Soooooo beautiful! I would love to get one of your dapple unis one of these days…or years. 🙂

Katherine
                          Participant

Me in love. 🙁

Stephanie
                            Participant

Very Nice!

Mmloda
                              Participant

She looks great… 😉

Marzena

dragonmedley
                                Participant

Just as beautiful as the first one.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 238 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.