fbpx

Siberakh1's PYOs – 4 new pieces added 7/26 pg 5!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Siberakh1's PYOs – 4 new pieces added 7/26 pg 5!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    Scornie
    Participant

I love them all, each one being very different. Great job!

Laurie
      Participant

I LIKE that swallowtail dragon! My husband wants to know if it glows in the dark lol.

siberakh1
        Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

I LIKE that swallowtail dragon! My husband wants to know if it glows in the dark lol.

Nope, but I’m sure he could! I kinda wish I made him a little paler yellow, but yellow I think is a hard color to work with and make look right. He definitely livens up the collection 😀

Thanks everyone!

Laurie
          Participant

Man I love the color he is now I wouldn’t change a thing!

siberakh1
            Participant

Here are two more dragons I’ve finished. Nothing terribly complicated. They were going to be leopard geckos, but the scales aren’t very conducive to the small bumps and details on the leopard geckos, so I started playing. I wanted dragons that looked like something you might come across wandering through the desert or the southwest, if you happen to look just right… of maybe if you were running low on water 😉 I kind of think of them as compliments to one another.

“Desert Bloom” was first (on the left), with lavendar eyes, and is accented with violet interference. She has an amethyst stone in her forhead. Its tail curl contains a genuine amethyst.

“Desert Sand” (on the right) has accents in orange interference, with light brown eyes. He has a topaz stone in his forehead and its tail curl contains a genuine Oregon sunstone. His darker brown accents remind me of a rich, dark wood.

They will be up for offers in the fleamarket, either as a pair or separate. I’ll switch these pics out with glamour pics eventually (need time to crop and get some nicer pics, now that the weather is warming up and not as gloomy). Still getting software loaded onto the computer after the OS crashed.

Currently working on 2 cheetah griffins (one to sell, one a trade with DragonsCavern) and a snow leopard/hawk griffin (for a friend).

Beautiful! Both! 🙂
              Also, I never saw the autumn fern & swallowtail…. both awesome!
              You do great work! 8)

wolflodge100
              Participant

I love Desert Bloom! 😀

dragonmedley
                Participant

Normally, I’m one for contrasts, but this time, I like the subtler one: Desert bloom.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stephanie
                  Participant

They both look great but I love desert sand! 😉

Jodi
                    Participant

They are both pretty, but I like the dramatic colors of Desert Sand just a little more.

Adaneth
                      Participant

They’re both beautiful! I like ‘Desert Sand’ just a little bit more…and I’m looking forward to seeing those Cheetah griffins! 😀

Jasmine
                        Participant

Oh, I love the Desert Bloom. But I has no money. 😥

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

They are all pretty, but have to say I’m more partial to “Autumn Fern”. 😀

siberakh1
                            Participant

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7178

Up in the flea market. There are also a few things I’m willing to trade for as well, so…

I also do offer commissions and I do offer a payment plan on commissions if someone really needs it. I also take money orders, since not everyone likes using paypal. My schedule frees up by the end of this month. Not everyone reads the Commissions page, so I thought I’d mention it here on a suggestion from another forum member 🙂

Btw, if I were to put up a Cheetah griffin for sale, should I keep the primary feathers on the wings the same or leave off some of the black, at least on the underside?

Amanda
                              Participant

Oh I love both the desert dragons, they look like they might be brother and sister 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 238 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.