fbpx

Siberakh1's PYOs – 4 new pieces added 7/26 pg 5!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Siberakh1's PYOs – 4 new pieces added 7/26 pg 5!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

*Seal Lynx-Point Ragdoll Griffin*

Ok, she’s done! I finally got her eyes back in her and took pictures outside this morning in the sun. She has some gold interference worked into the paint on the underside of her wings, talons, and beak, to give her some extra sparkle. I’ll be putting her in the Flea Market if anyone is interested in her.

Adaneth
      Participant

Not my colors, but I think she is adorable. Nice work! 😀

Bodine
        Participant

Very pretty,marked like a Siamese 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

How did I miss the finished pics?! 😮
          She’s beautiful Siberakh1! Fantastic! Looks just like a Ragdoll! 😀

bayoudragon
          Participant

oooh, very pretty! I really like this one… the brown is nice and rich. 🙂

Maria
            Participant

Very nice, natural colors on this griff.

megamibabe16
              Participant

Very nice work Siberakh1! I love how natural and realistic most of your work is. The Dark Wolf is my favorite of your works. he looks really cool and serene. The Seal Lynx-Point Ragdoll Griffin looks great. I love the coloring and the blue eye that pops out and provides a nice contrast to the neutral colors. Very pretty!

siberakh1
                Participant

Haven’t posted anything in ages (work has had me very busy and I don’t always get a chance to post pics *I’m horrible about that*), but here are pics of the latest two pyos I’m working on – a keeper (my first), and a kirin. Both will be up for sale as soon as they are done to help fund my Prague trip (going to Prague to sing at Smetana Hall with singers from the US, Russia, Czech Republic, and Slovakia). It’s next summer, but the trip is kind of expensive and I have payments I need to make way in advance and the big reason why I didn’t get to go to Oberammergau this year… this was a bit of a surprise trip and I can’t do both and don’t want to miss this opportunity.

This is my first keeper to paint (finally). He’s coming along nicely, though he turned out a bit darker than I was originally aiming for (he was supposed to be based off of the little autumn fern one I did (in my gallery… pegasi1978 owns him), but I played with some things and well, he is coming out rather different. 🙂 We’ll see what he looks like when done. He’ll have pale yellow eyes when complete. He has several layers of different shades of green on him so far. As much as I wanted to keep my first keeper after it took so long to finally get one (over 2 years), at least they are popping in the store more regularly now (and people are hopefully distracted by the phoenixes 😉 ).

Been wanting to do this design for a while, though, personally for myself, I think I’d prefer brown eyes. The scales (except for antiquing – to be done) is done exclusively in different shades of pearl-ex powders – brushed, sprayed with sealant, repeat – over several hours to achieve the colors/effect. Lot of work, but the effect is nice and what I was looking for. Note to self: Do pearl-ex powders first next time, then the fur, so I don’t have to go back over areas.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Ouh, that kirin’s lookin’ good!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                    Participant

Looking forward to seeing that Keeper finished! 🙂

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

They both look WONDERFUL!!! *grabby paws*

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mmloda
                        Participant

WOW..i love the colors on the Keeper…. 🙂 I can’t wait to see what he will look like all finished! 😉

Marzena

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Very lovely 😀 !

siberakh1
                            Participant

Kirin completed. I’m naming him Autumn #1.

He ended up a bit darker than I expected. He has orange interference brushed on his fur. He is sealed with a matte finish, with a brush on gloss finish on his scales. The scales are done in a gold leaf paint pen. Yes, he is for sale.

The keeper is still in progress. Should be completed this weekend. A sick dog got in the way the last two days.

Kujacker
                              Participant

Wow, that ki-rin is nice. The effect on his scales is amazing. I’ve done pastel pyos in the past, and I don’t have the patience for it anymore 😆

And mind channeling powers, I’m working on a keeper in that same color scheme! Mine still has a lot more to be done (working on three pieces at once ugh)… but mine is based on the small green “Untitled” dragon in my gallery, the one I did for Mmloda aways back.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 238 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.