fbpx

Siberakh1's PYOs – 4 new pieces added 7/26 pg 5!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Siberakh1's PYOs – 4 new pieces added 7/26 pg 5!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

siberakh1
      Participant

Ok, so I’ve finally gotten around to redoing the pics I needed crop and pics taken of the rest. I know a lot of people don’t check the gallery, so I thought I’d add a topic here πŸ˜€ . I’ll add pics as I complete things. I’ll add the new pyos to my gallery too as I have time. Yes, I do take commissions πŸ˜‰

A better cropping of my first pyo (in the gallery). I can see some things I’d improve on her, but she is my first and am happy with how she turned out. He clutches a cabachon of green tourmaline in his talons, that’s a nice surprise for those that notice it. I had a lot of fun doing this one!

This is my second pyo and was for the first pyo swap. I worked from an image of a red wolf I found (can’t seem to find the photo at the moment). There is some orange interference that doesn’t show up well in the photo, but adds a nice, subtle sheen in person. This one belongs to Wolflodge100.

This was from the second swap and is owned by Dragonessjade. She wanted browns/russets and autumn colors. I live in the Northeast, so I just took the colors I see around me in the autumn. She has some purple interference on her (for the purple maples down my block).

Way back when everyone was bugging about more pearly things, someone mentioned Royal Blue eyes on a pearly kirin. I liked that idea, so I made this gal. Very graceful and etherial, like the legendary white hind. Her scales are pearly white with added micropearl pearl-ex for good measure.

I really wanted to use the Candy Apple Red spray paint I had, and I had Fullmetal Alchemist (Ed Elric) on the mind, so I thought the name fit. There are fine streaks of interference gold throughout his mane and tail.

This was a commission/xmas present for a friend of mine. She wanted orange eyes and wanted really pale yellow. She turned out rather cheery. A small piece of amber is in her tail curl.

This was a surprise gift for a friend of mine I was meeting up with at a ren faire, who has been a great help the last year for me (and is one of my fraternity bigs!). I didn’t have a photo box made yet and it photographed so differently in bright and low light with the blue interference and the duo blue/green pearl-ex. I had the idea of ocean sea spray in my head, but he glows so nicely in dim light, that he reminded me of moonlight, hence the name πŸ™‚ I sent my friend a little peridot for her tail curl (not pictured), but will send her an opal, or a blue or white topaz when I can get one. I almost didn’t want to let this one go!

Purplecat
        Participant

I like! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Beeyootifullll!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Jodi
            Participant

They are very beautiful. I especially like the Cheetah Griffin. Pretty!

Mmloda
              Participant

Wow…they are all gorgeous, I love the Autumn Foilage Dragon and the Cheetah Griffin… πŸ™‚

Marzena

lamortefille
                Participant

Wow! They are all wonderful. I like the Autumn dragon best. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                  Participant

Ooo I love lookin at pictures and yours are WONDERFUL! GREAT WORK!!! I am diggin the cheetah Griffin! πŸ˜€ WOW!

frozendragon
                    Participant

I’m with everyone else on the Cheetah griffin….I’m gonna go snatch it…. 😈

Lokie
                      Participant

They are very nice. It’s nice seeing the Lunar dragon in the different lighting.

BDW
                        Participant

😯 Stuning!
                          I especially like the Cheetah Griffin

dragonmedley
                          Participant

My fave is the lunar dragon!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Leigha
                            Participant

I love the Amber and Foliage dragons πŸ™‚

All are beautiful! But that Cheetah…”Here Kitty kitty…” πŸ˜†

siberakh1
                              Participant

frozendragon wrote:

I’m with everyone else on the Cheetah griffin….I’m gonna go snatch it…. 😈

NOOOOoooooOOO! *hides the griffy*

Though I’m not opposed to painting another one like it if I were asked (or two or three or…) πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 238 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.