fbpx

Show your Windstone collection – Part three!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone collection – Part three!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 717 total)
  • Author

Amazing collections. Didn’t realize the jade was so blue. Does anyone know if the gold lap has the same shading and depth as the gold OW? (The pics I’ve seen look more bright gold on the lap.)

DarkLadyPhoenix
    Participant

The gold lap is alot brighter than the others. Perhaps they used a different shade of paint or used only one paint instead of mixing different shades.

Purplecat
      Participant

Here’s updated pics of my collection I just took and a couple of my library which I love.

Ok….so a couple of these guys are just visiting til they auction…..this is where I’ve displayed them so I can “visit” til they sell.

Purplecat
        Participant

In a couple hours I’ll have a new addition… My flions close to being done! As soon as I can I’ll post some pics, he’ll be the first one I’ve painted with the full intention of keeping (I was gonna sell the emperor but was afraid he’d get broken and i kinda fell in love with him). I’m excited! I’m gonna name him Fortitude. Can’t wait to post pics!

Maria
          Participant

And I can’t wait to see! Nice collection, purplecat. I just love that emp.

SPark
            Participant

My newest addition arrived today! In one piece even! I was so worried, but he was packed like nothing else. Foam wrap, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, double boxed in more packing peanuts, everything.

And WOW he is dark! He’s the darkest white dragon I have ever seen! I put my white fledgling next to him for the photos. There’s almost no actual white on him, he’s entirely coated in the pale gold accent color! It’s really weird. As far as I can tell he’s not discolored (he certainly doesn’t smell of smoke or anything) he just seems to have been painted that color.

Purplecat
              Participant

Fortitude.

Maria
                Participant

Gasp! WOW! That’s the first flion I really like!

Rusti
                  Participant

purplecat wrote:

Fortitude.

Wow, I love him! He’s like a film negative!

Maria
                    Participant

Congrats on the emp, SPark! His coloring is interesting.

Mmmm Pretty Purplecat!!! Fortitude is very lovely! πŸ˜€

BTW Thanks to everyone who posts their pics in a “Home” environment. It helps me make up my mind about certain peices I haven’t seen in person before. Also, it is very nice to see all the books, movies, cars (I have alot of Dale Earnhardt Sr. diecast), etc. It is very interesting to know what so many people like. πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                      Participant

I was afraid he’d be a bit too loud but I like him alot! My husband says he looks like he’s watching him and it’s kinda creepy. Should I put up a thread to show everyone or do you think they’ll find it here ok?

I don’t know, I am just now making up for 5 days reading. πŸ˜† Better put him in PYO section too! πŸ˜‰

Elena
                        Participant

Wow! Another Great Job!!!

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

oh wow, PC you REALLY make me want to find a broken windstone to fix up πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 717 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.