fbpx

Show your Windstone collection – Part three!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone collection – Part three!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 717 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Dang GB!! Your collection has totally grown!

Skigod377
      Participant

AdaraSky wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I agree. I really need to get an oriental dragon. They are awesome.

I agree with you ski, I’ve been looking at the orientals for a while but now I really want the set of three. I like the peacocks the best and then the emeralds. Not too keen on the jade.

I think if I could have the whole set of three in Jade, that would be cool, but honestly, I like the regular emerald, too, and I know I will be able to complete my set in that color. Why didnt the oriental come out in ruby, I wonder?

Participant

To everyone who has posted in the “Show your Windstone Collection” threads, I just wanted to say thank you. ๐Ÿ˜€ You invite us into your homes and very personal space and allow us to look at your Windstones (which we all LOVE!!),but we also get to learn more about your other interests and what is important to you. I feel very honored as a member of this forum, and I just wanted to say thank you.

Maria
          Participant

Good point, Silver. Thank you all from me too. ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Dang GB!! Your collection has totally grown!

Six new pieces a month. ๐Ÿ˜› Just wait till I get to present the other 14 pieces that are waiting at Wolfen’s.

Jodi
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

AdaraSky wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I agree. I really need to get an oriental dragon. They are awesome.

I agree with you ski, I’ve been looking at the orientals for a while but now I really want the set of three. I like the peacocks the best and then the emeralds. Not too keen on the jade.

I think if I could have the whole set of three in Jade, that would be cool, but honestly, I like the regular emerald, too, and I know I will be able to complete my set in that color. Why didnt the oriental come out in ruby, I wonder?

I think they decided to retire that pose before they came out in Ruby at all, so it just didn’t get done.

OMG i had no idea the Kinglett was so huge i hadn’t seen pictures of him neer a Dragon that i actually own before. I always said i displiked the brown but he just looks soooooo cute in the brown with his little blue specks.

Has anyone for all three hatching Dragons in the brown?
                Would anyone take the time to post a picture?

Maria
                Participant

Whippet has all three, but I haven’t a clue where her pic is. Sorry.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Whippet has all three, but I haven’t a clue where her pic is. Sorry.

Here they are the little cuties!

and a pic of everyone so you can see their size! I was amazed at how huge they were!

Oh thank you SOOOOOOOO much Whippet, i didn’t notice them before, i can’t believe it next to a lap Dragon they are HUGE! and so adorable especially that Kinglett. Oh i think i am going to have to get him in brown but i don’t know if i should get the other two in brown as well. Do you like them all in brown?

I personally would be the set in brown. Number one it makes them a family..like I stumbled across a nest of them. Number two they simpily GLOW in the rich rusty browns!

Maria
                  Participant

Thanks for posting the pics again, Whippet.

frozendragon
                    Participant

I had to do some re arranging this weekend….so I took 3 new pics….

middle picture wasn’t working

Starbreeze
                      Participant

I still want that Birmen ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

DarkLadyPhoenix
                        Participant

Wow! That’s an awesome collection whippet. What an idea!

As a matter of fact, thanks. I think I’ll try to find some way to put my windstones up on tiers like a japanese dollset. (Dont ask how your collection spurred that and no one else’s did….)

*cough* *steals your PYO kirin that looks like the family*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 717 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.