fbpx

Show your UNFINISHED lineup!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Show your UNFINISHED lineup!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Everyone posts in their own thread when they’ve finished a PYO, but I thought it would be neat to see everybody’s works in progress as well! Whether you have one, two, or four dozen unfinished PYOs on your workbench, get ’em into a conga line and snap a photo! (Feel free to obscure key details or pieces if needed by strategically-placed bottles of paint! I know some people, myself included, paint as gifts!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Prezaurian
      Participant

^_^; PYOs are one of the very few art projects that I only work on one at a time and work on until I finish so…I don’t have anything to show here. BUT, I would love to see other people’s work!

Falcolf
        Participant

Ignore Cedar the foop – Pricy the Terrifically Expensive Unicorn and Soon-to-be-‘Fox-of-Many-Colours’-Whenever-I-Get-Around-To-It-Which-Might-Not-Be-Soon-But-Probably-Should-Be are my next PYO projects. Not sure which’ll get done first – Pricy definitely before Christmas, since she’s for my mom (who’ll hopefully give her a nice, better name, but for now Pricy has thoroughly earned her insult haha. That story elsewhere lol.)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

HA! From my deviantART Gallery….
            I STILL have my Keeper to do – it’s been TWO Years and counting…. Maybe in 2016? 🙂
            I also have a Kitsune primed but not starting, and PLENTY of PYO pieces still in boxes waiting, and waiting, and waiting….

photo my_next_wip_projects___windstone_pyos__by_ela_hara-d72awaf_zps7pdkfrdb.jpg

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
            Participant

Keepers are like that… I’m part of the it-takes-me-real-years-to-finish-painting-a-keeper club.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Nightcrow
              Participant

I couldn’t find all of mine, but here’s most of the flock:

From most finished to least:
                Gold Koi Dragon — all this guy really needs is sealer and felt! Unless I decide to add some antiquing or extra interference… I’m undecided, which is why I haven’t sealed him yet.

Colorful Griffin — I need to get the blending on his hindquarters to, uh, blend. And finish up all his feather details, and then antique/highlight/whatever I end up deciding to do with his white areas!

Sirius Winged Wolf — finally I’m satisfied with his constellation! Now to figure out what to do with his wings (they have some interference patterns, but not much right now) and then do something about how blah his all-black fur is.

Gold Koi Keeper — arrgh, this creature is frustrating me! I don’t like how I’ve got his patches placed, but whiting them out would be impossibly difficult, and as with his smaller partner I’m still undecided about how to finish off the white areas too!

Undecided Dragon — I started this dragon with a plan (his sides are painted, though I’ve angled him to hide this) and now I don’t like the plan, so I’m going to have to brainstorm up a new idea for him.

Kitsune — not started yet! Patiently waiting its turn while all the half-dressed critters get finished. 🙂

NOT PICTURED — two griffins (both visible in my Gallery where I posted progress shots), the “Golden-naped Griffin” and the “Swallow-tailed Kite Griffin.” I’m not sure where they are! Could’ve sworn I took them out of storage, but they’re not anywhere that I could find (including the attic!) so I hope they turn up at some point…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

SPark
                Participant

I tend to mostly finish mine in a rush after starting. I do have one that’s half done, but I suspect it’ll get completely painted over, as I stopped because I didn’t like how it was coming out.

Nightcrow
                  Participant

My lineup has changed a little! Here’s an updated shot:

My “mess up” dragon is looking better! I’ll need to acquire some eyes for him (anyone know who makes good purple eyes?) and finish up his markings, but I’m finally satisfied with his overall pattern and colors. Even more exciting, the kitty griffin should be complete soon!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.