fbpx

Show your Goof-up Baby Unicorn!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Show your Goof-up Baby Unicorn!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Crimson Vision
    Participant

I hope they do this again too! I do prefer to be able to pick colors but they have all been so cute $ for only $50? WANT!

Bodine
      Participant

travistie wrote:

They’re all very cute! I was able to nab one from the store, but am not sure I want it now. If anybody wants one, please let me know.

I haven’t received him yet, so don’t know what color it is. Just offering for anyone who wanted one, but missed them.
        ME!ME! 😆

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Those are cute! I’m limiting myself on what I buy–on a very strict budget–waiting for the pyo phoenixes to come back into the store. But I like the concept–grab bay goof ups for $50! 😀

Pegasi1978
          Participant

travistie wrote:

They’re all very cute! I was able to nab one from the store, but am not sure I want it now. If anybody wants one, please let me know.

I haven’t received him yet, so don’t know what color it is. Just offering for anyone who wanted one, but missed them.
            I’d be interested in seeing what it looks like before saying yes or no.

qrrkat28 wrote:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1831/bday050.jpg
            just trying to figure out how to post a picture here without having to go to another site. sorry.

You also have to type [img*][/img*] (without the *) around the link. So it would be:
            [img*]Your link here[/img*]. But I do think you have to have 5 posts. :scratch:

And they’re all so CUTE! qrrkat28, I think yours is adorable! Makes me *almost* wish I collected unicorns.

Travistie
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

travistie wrote:

I’d be interested in seeing what it looks like before saying yes or no.

The baby uni has been claimed. I’ll let the new owner share pics when she gets him.

PhoenixTears
              Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Here’s my little one….I just adore him!!

I don’t know which one is coming to our house yet. But got it for our cousin and she is all about Buckskins. So, assuming this was the only Buckskin-like one, this would have been the one she’d have wanted real bad. We are really hoping she gets one close to Buckskin or Palomino, but like we said, don’t have it yet and are eagerly awaiting. Just really hoping it is not one with a ton of white. The one shown here is simply gorgeous. Would have fallen on the floor had we opened this one up!

Edit:
                We just got ours and yep, it’s just the kind we didn’t want, not that he wouldn’t be perfect for someone else. We don’t even see any imperfection on/in him whatsoever. He is all light cream with soft dark grey in his mane and tail, with some of it on his legs, and black-ish spots on his body (heart on right fore shoulder). Not far different than ones pictured like that in store photo. We may consider reselling this one, perhaps.

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Here are pictures of my baby goof up unicorn 🙂

Pegasi1978
                Participant

The cuteness doesn’t stop. 😥 How I wish I hadn’t missed them.

Andrea
                  Participant

OMG! So cute!!! It’s funny because I don’t like appaloosas in real life. Melody makes them look awesome!

Anonymous

pegasi1978 wrote:

Awwe man, I feel for you – if anyone should’ve gotten one, should’ve been you :/ If they do it again, and if I get one and you don’t, you can definately have mine, sight unseen!!! That’s just prescious what you said (up there)!

Nicole
                      Participant

I love that blanket appaloosa one. Probably my favorite so far!

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Poems wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Awwe man, I feel for you – if anyone should’ve gotten one, should’ve been you :/ If they do it again, and if I get one and you don’t, you can definately have mine, sight unseen!!! That’s just prescious what you said (up there)!

I figure when it’s time for me to get one I’ll have the money and they’ll be in the store…if not it just wasn’t meant to be.

Katherine
                          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I feel the same as you, I was crushed when I missed them-so adorable!!

Pam

I wonder who got the two ‘special’ ones…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.