fbpx

Show Your Collections Ver:10

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collections Ver:10

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 601 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Hmmm dunno! Do you have comparison pics I can look at? He is about four to five years old so maybe, if it is some kind of older color variation.

If you found your Male Dragon at a mall he almost certainly is not Intense Violet Emerald Peacock. Most of the dragon sculpts have 10 special IVEP pieces that were sold on ebay. My IVEP Rising Spectral is signed by Melody so I expect the Male Dragons were also.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

If i recall correctly, while there were 10 IVEP of each sculpt sold on ebay, some that were similar did make it out to stores when the color was first released.

He probably isn’t then, but that’s some cool info nonetheless. Now this makes me wonder, I have some signed gold pieces, are they a different shade than “regular” gold if the are signed? In other words do only special color variations get signed?

Goodness, what a beauty! 😀

Man, everyone’s collections are amazing!! I love this thread so much. 🙂

I needed a pick-me-up, so I photographed my newest addition. Here he is…
         photo 20150829_120210_zps5vwk0hvk.jpg
         photo 20150829_120101_zpsiv8i6gkj.jpg
         photo 20150829_120244_zpsmji6ealx.jpg
         photo 20150829_120011_zpsexds5fz5.jpg

etruscan
        Participant

If i recall correctly, while there were 10 IVEP of each sculpt sold on ebay, some that were similar did make it out to stores when the color was first released.

Thanks for the info.

pipsxlch
          Participant

What Pegasi said. I remember that when the color was first released, they did have much more of the violet on them. The production color was tweaked, lessening the violet. Some people squeaked for more violet, and the special IVEPs were made for eBay.
            I remember seeing empeas in a store when they first came out, and they did have noticeably more violet. I picked up an ‘intense violet’ production hatcher for another forum member- as the store sold pieces and replaced them, you could really see the difference.

I’m not sure if the dragon in question is a very early empea that has ‘intense violet’ or if it’s weird color in the photo, but it could be violet even though it was store bought. It may have sat waiting in that store for years.

Trop belles toutes les collections….

dragonmedley
            Participant

A few additions…

I’m thrilled that this beauty made it here!

The golden highlights don’t show very well. I just love this gal! Like my daughter said, she’s so me.

My ivorish pebble collection is growing nicely 🙂

And I found a chickadee tadpoad to go with my young!

I know that the chickadee young is on a few wishlists – I’ll be right upfront about it, she’s in her forever home.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley
              Participant

Trop belles toutes les collections….

N’est-ce pas? Est-ce que tu collectionnes des Windstones de ton côté?

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Sarah, J’adore la maniere que tu exposes tes ivoires. Les meubles viens d’ou?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Même question! 😉

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Même question! 😉

I’ve had these things since I was a kid, but they were at my mother’s until recently. I’m missing at least one chair… the chair can fit in the table, and the ‘lil bench within the chairs.

Kim
                      Blocked

Those poads look great together!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

SPark
                        Participant

I finally got a good collection pic. My dragons all live in a lovely display cabinet, but it makes it hard to take photos, as you can see here. My PYOs (by me and by others) along with a spare baby dragon who got exiled with them, live in another nice display case. (Maybe I’ll take them all out and get PYO pics sometime, too.)

But anyhow, today I decided to pull them all out and take pics. (Moving the Secret Keeper feels scary. She is SO heavy, I’m always afraid I’ll drop her.) So here they are. You can click for larger pictures.

That is every single production and limited production fledgling ever. (At least as far as I know!) I was very, very lucky to be able to get some of them.

I’d like to also pick up a OOAK test paint or two to “complete” the collection, but that’s out of my budget at the moment. For now, I think it’s probably complete enough. 😀

jmoore
                          Participant

Awesome collection SPark!

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 601 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.