fbpx

Show Your Collections Ver:10

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collections Ver:10

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 601 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

Love all the cute kitties!

Heather
      Participant

As we are all well aware, buying Windstones on eBay can be frustrating and often result in disappointment but I took a chance on another piece and got lucky this time – this Peacock Old Warrior is probably not anything that rare but he is in perfect condition and I think he is fantastic 🙂

Betrluk1
        Participant

great catch! ebay can be a game of chance, but i have been able to get some real gems there at great prices.

Bodine
          Participant

hmcarr10-ahh,an oldie but goodie.That will always be a wonderful addition to anyone’s collection.Congrats!
            Etruscan-WOWZA!Those are just awesome.Good for you!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Copper83
            Participant

Beautiful Old Warrior, hmcarr10.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

*&^%$#$%^&*&^%$#$%^&*( OCTOPUS!!! SQUEEE!! So cute! I’ve never see him-was he on ebay or was he a grab bag?

Kim
                Blocked

I saw that octopus cat on ebay a short time ago as a special piece.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Wow, hmcarr! That’s a lovely Peacock Warrior! I really like the Peacocks that are more in the ‘old style’, with a well-distributed range of many colors! Some of them are TOO champagne/dusty-purple, and the newer Peacocks are less colorful overall (only blue/green/bright purple, like a minimalist Rainbow) but yours I think has just the perfect blend with a little of everything!

If I could find a Lap Dragon like that I’d snatch it up in an instant.

As we are all well aware, buying Windstones on eBay can be frustrating and often result in disappointment but I took a chance on another piece and got lucky this time – this Peacock Old Warrior is probably not anything that rare but he is in perfect condition and I think he is fantastic 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Latasha
                    Participant

Wow! Your collection is so beautiful! I especially love your male zombie-corn – he’s so purty!

JynXx
                      Participant

photo 20150320_142349_zpsplqzrsvw.jpg

Wow! Your collection is so beautiful! I especially love your male zombie-corn – he’s so purty!

Thank you, I love him too!! I need to get better pictures of him soon…ish 😉

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                        ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                        ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                        ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                        ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Heather
                        Participant

Snow White unicorn family completed today! Still need the grand unicorns for both the old black and old white families and 4 more to complete the jet black family.

Aggie83
                          Participant

^^^^^ That is a stunning collection, congratulations!

Kim
                            Blocked

Nice white unicorn family!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                              Participant

Very nice! Best of luck on the original Black Grand Unicorn. I think the total population is about 10 (originally 12 and at least two destroyed), but you never know. 🙂

Heather
                                Participant

Very nice! Best of luck on the original Black Grand Unicorn. I think the total population is about 10 (originally 12 and at least two destroyed), but you never know. 🙂

Awww man, I won’t keep my hopes up on that one then!

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 601 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.