fbpx

Show Your Collections Ver:10

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collections Ver:10

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 601 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

also if you go with wooden shelves, don’t put heavy ones on higher shelves, keep the heavies to the bottom shelf…..wooden shelves can snap at the metal pins and or snap in half on the shelf wood and a big sad mess happens if you put too much on a higher shelf….stick to little guys on the higher shelves….

True true. I remember seeing a thread where someone posted pictures of what happened when their glass shelf broke. It was a top shelf and it smashed everything on the way down. 🙁 http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/i-am-just-shock-and-tears-0

There’s a website called http://www.collectinsure.com that will insure your collectibles from such things as shelving unit collapse. Last time I looked (3-4 years ago) $40,000 worth of insurance was $177 per YEAR so not too bad. I think they pay repair costs too, so if you did have one get knocked off the shelf and break, and you got a quote from Drag0nfeathers (for example) the company would pay to have the piece repaired.

Lovely collection! When I first started collecting, my whole collection could fit easily on my night stand…now it needs a full room or two hehe

Aggie83
      Participant

^^^^^^ I went to that link and it just made me sick to my stomach seeing the pile at the bottom of the display. It is rather ironic as I received a male unicorn just an hour ago and I was rearranging pieces and was nervous about the weight. I think I will now go back and make some changes. Windstones are gorgeous, but they are heavier than most collectibles for their size. From the posts on that thread, I got the impression most of the pieces were reparable – I certainly hope that was the case.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I know they arnt grab bags or anything special but Im happy to post my family.
          I started out recently with only the flap cats found at a value village. Then recently we found a store selling windstones going out of buisness so we got the spectral, amethyst young dragon and fledgling, and the pink/gold fledge. The logostone also came from there as well. My dad brought me down the wizard from the yukon right after that. Today I got the peacock family from someone on craigslist at a great price as well.
           photo 20150505_123741_zpswuozsdq2.jpg

Now I need to get a good case to protect them all 🙂

Are the amethyst “fledgling” and the pink/gold “fledge” the same size as the black gold fledgeling (behind the hatching dragon)? If they are smaller then they are actually baby dragons. Looks like the pink/gold is a violet flame baby to me.

stephanie
          Participant

Yes they most likely are, its hard to keep all the new additions names straight XD

Lupuslunae
            Participant

These guys have already been posted in other threads, but thanks to some awesome people doing some awesome trades with me, they are now part of my Windstone family. And I have to share because I am one proud papa to have these two kirins.

The most colorful, lovely little guy, Raiko, getting checked out by my other colorful GBs.

And little Himeko meeting her new family!

Natasha
              Participant

These guys have already been posted in other threads, but thanks to some awesome people doing some awesome trades with me, they are now part of my Windstone family. And I have to share because I am one proud papa to have these two kirins.

The most colorful, lovely little guy, Raiko, getting checked out by my other colorful GBs.

And little Himeko meeting her new family!

Such pretty Minikeepers!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

stephanie
                Participant

The pale guys are super cute 🙂

jmoore
                  Participant

Congrats, LupusLunae! Those are gorgeous!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Wow, LL, that fantasy GB standing Kirin is awesome! What a great grab?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
                      Blocked

I agree, your little kirin with pink is really pretty!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Ooohhh! Indeed! I agree that pink and blue kirin is a stunner!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Natasha
                          Participant

My first adult dragon just arrived – The Plum Male Test Paint. What a gorgeous sculpt! It’s so detailed in person! I adore him!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

JynXx
                            Participant

My first adult dragon just arrived – The Plum Male Test Paint. What a gorgeous sculpt! It’s so detailed in person! I adore him!

He’s really pretty!! Congrats on your first big dragon!! ^w^

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                              ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                              ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                              ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                              ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Natasha
                              Participant

Thank You! He’s joining two other pieces in the color scheme. I really love the plum pieces!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

WeRePaNtHeR
                                Participant

Thank You! He’s joining two other pieces in the color scheme. I really love the plum pieces!

I almost had him, but wasn’t sure I’d have funds so bowed out on offer. I wish I hadn’t but ah well, it’ll be worth it to get a leopard cougar yet.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 601 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.