fbpx

Show Your Collections Ver:10

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collections Ver:10

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 601 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

‘Deep Ocean’ PYO Keeper by Hannah.

Great collection! I love the keeper by Hannah! One of my favorites of hers. πŸ˜€

Betrluk1
      Participant

I agree, that pyo dragon by hannah is beautiful. I cant wait to share with you guys the piece i commissioned her to make for me, painted in the colors of one of my favorite minerals. Its not even finished and its amazing lol. i forsee commissioning her many more times in the future. at least as many as she will let me hahahaha.

MandBsMom
        Participant

Thanks guys! It’s done in colors I totally would have asked her to use if I had commissioned it. That’s how I knew it had to be mine when I saw it!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Mary
          Participant

‘Deep Ocean’ PYO Keeper by Hannah.

Great collection! I love the keeper by Hannah! One of my favorites of hers. πŸ˜€

Deep Ocean is gorgeous!

JynXx
            Participant

I cant wait to share with you guys the piece i commissioned her to make for me, painted in the colors of one of my favorite minerals. Its not even finished and its amazing lol. i forsee commissioning her many more times in the future. at least as many as she will let me hahahaha.

You’re not the only one. Unfortunately, since mine’s a repaint, I can’t post it here. Mine’s a custom request of her Velociraptor and Gun schemes combined. Am I going to be competing with you for commission space?
              Lol… it’s okay,
              Hannah! I know I’m a tricky customer, but you’re just wayyy awesome!! β™₯β™₯

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
              β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
              β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
              β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
              β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

StormDancer
              Participant

Angelika Zen thank you for the congrats on the Black Baroque Oriental. He was one of the pieces on my Grail list and I was so lucky to be able to purchase him from a forum member when he came up for sale.

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Hannah
                Participant

*sniff* You guys are the best <3
                  Honestly, your comments really made my day πŸ™‚ Thank you!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

jmoore
                  Participant

I was taking other pictures and took some updated collection photos, just for fun.

etruscan
                    Participant

Very nice. πŸ™‚

Natasha
                      Participant

Daw! That cat looks cute cuddled next to the blue Gothic!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

jmoore
                        Participant

Thank you! πŸ™‚

Kim
                          Blocked

Very nice collections both of you! MandBsMom, the pyo dragons you did are very nice too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

MandBsMom
                            Participant

Awwww, thank you Kim!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

etruscan
                              Participant

With all the fancy pieces, and fancy prices, on ebay recently my “Ash” mother griffin gargoyle arrived with an inferiority complex. πŸ™ However, I assured her that I had picked her out of ALL the other mother griffin gargoyles, which is true, and that I really like her in grey, also true, and now she is much happier. πŸ™‚

In my opinion, a grey color for the gargoyles is better than the “stone” color:

jmoore
                                Participant

She looks awesome! Congrats!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 601 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.